𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

Previously...
Y/n knew it was the day they had to head to Hogwarts to see Dumbledore. She couldn't help but feel nervous but she knew Snape meant about the visions she was having.
------------
The two then started to walk their way to the castle. Y/n can't help but feel very nervous and anxious about meeting the Headmaster. Y/n started looking around as the walked around the hallway. But she might as well admit the castle looks cool. But she's aware they won't be able to apparate directly to the Hogwarts grounds.
Because of the charms that the four founders placed on the castle. Snape then notice as he sense her concern as he then stop his tracks so he can look at her. "Do not worry, we will find out what to do with your visions and the bracelet." he says to calm her as gently put a hand on her shoulder, gesturing to the bracelet on her wrist. Y/n look up on him in shock on how he knew about the bracelet. She didn't even tell him about it. She was surprised on how he knew. "How did you know? I didn't tell you all about it yesterday. You knew that it was the object that I was supposed to tell that it brought you in my room yesterday?" She asked as she then looked at her bracelet that was around her wrist as they then started walking again.

Snape curses under his breath. Now he has to admit he read her mind. "Well... I supposed you what Legilimency is? I may have used it on you. That's how I know about the bracelet and that it was the cause of me coming to your dimension." He says as he looks seriously at her. The reminder of making the wish hit her. Shoot. Y/n looks down in shame. What in the world was I thinking? I should have wished something else instead. At some point, I regret making that wish. I should have thought about wishing something else instead. Sometimes, I can be so stupid and haven't thought about the outcome of it.

What she didn't know, Snape have heard her thoughts once again by using Legilimency. He knew she didn't mean to make the wish but to him it was actually a good thing. Even though he wouldn't admitted to anyone except her in fact he enjoyed it. He was lucky that it wasn't a crazy Muggle fan-girl. Snape then stop in his tracks as Y/n looks confused on why he stop even without looking up at him. She then felt him gently grabbing her chin to make her look at him. He saw the guilt and shame flashed in those beautiful eyes of hers. "Do not be ashamed of your wish. I'm actually glad that you made it. It has been.... a pleasure to get to know you." He says he gives a small smile which quickly turns back to his usual unreadable expression as they were on their way to Dumbledore's office.
Y/n was in shock on what happened back there. The Severus Snape just smiled at her? Well, he usually show this side of himself on a few people, most likely his colleagues and friends.

They then finally arrived at Dumbledore's office. Snape then muttered the password as he did they heard Dumbledore mouthed "enter". When they did; Y/n was in surprised to see the Headmaster, in person. And not to mention the Deputy Headmistress; Minerva McGonagall is there too. Dumbledore and McGonagall look up to notice both Snape and Y/n are already there. They both smile at them. "Hello, you must be Y/n. I am Albus Dumbledore, and this Minerva McGonagall." he says as he gestures to McGonagall who gives her friendly nod. He then looks back at Y/n. "Before we begin discussing what needs to be discussed, would you like a lemon drop?" Dumbledore asks her politely.

Y/n was in shock on how he knew her name, but after all he is Albus Dumbledore he knows everything. "Uh... No, thank you." She says in such politeness. Dumbledore nods as he then starts to say: "Very well. Now, we are here to your visions. And I assume the bracelet too?" he questions as he looks at the golden bracelet. So does McGonagall who gasps. "Albus, could the bracelet have something to do with her visions?" she questions the Headmaster. Dumbledore smiles sadly. "I think it could, Minerva. Now could you tell us about your visions, Y/n?" he asks the girl curiously.
Y/n then takes a deep breath as she then started to explain. "My visions were about an Evil Princess in the age of 14 rulling a treacherous kingdom. And the name of that kingdom was "Crystalias" which I just found out yesterday. The previous visions I had didn't state the name of the kingdom. What I do know that the princess was mean, selfish, arrogant, snobbish, spoiled, evil, and thinks herself above others. But there was a kind side that no one had ever seen before but a few did. She had a twin-brother who looks just like her but he wasn't a prince. He was a servant. Then she commits a lot of crimes everyday. I don't know how she got like that but there is one thing I do know. She and her brother got separate when they were young children, and her brother would always muttered a song known as "All is found". There's more, those who dare to oppose or waste her time..... Would get killed." She says the last part in a very low tone.

They all look surprised. "What could this mean, Albus?" McGonagall asks the Headmaster slowly. Snape looks at him. Dumbledore gives them a sad smile. "I'm afraid I have one theory. These visions you see could be from your past life. I once knew a man who was a grasshopper in his past life." he states as he thinks back to the man in question. Poor guy is currently at St. Mungos Hospital after he accidentally obliviating himself one time he was too drunk. The three diverted their attention back to the girl when she spoke. "This might be a bit of a shock. The voice of the princess somehow resembles mine." She says says to them. Dumbledore nods. "That would confirm my theory. Until we found out more about the bracelet, you can stay here at Hogwarts if you would like." he offers her. "Thank you very much. But honestly I got the bracelet a few days ago when I helped a poor woman at the streets back in the dimension where I came from. I gave her a big piece of bread and a bottle of water. She thank me and she told me how much I have a very kind heart. She then gave me the bracelet. Well, at first I usually help people without anything in return. But she insisted for me to have the bracelet. I had no other choice but to take it back home with me. I've been curious about it for the next few days. My friend and I have a lot of thoughts on our minds about the bracelet. To the two of us, it bares a resemblance to the Millennium Items except I don't sense any Shadow Magic or a dark aura around it." She says completely admitting her thoughts about the bracelet.

They are all deep in thoughts. "Interesting. What is this shadow magic that you are referring to?" Dumbledore asks curiously.
"Ancient Shadow Magic. Which exists in the Yu-Gi-Oh! World 5000 years ago." Y/n states.
Dumbledore nods. "I see. Is that another dimension? And you say there is no shadow magic on the bracelet?" He questions. They will have to let all the professors take a look at the bracelet. Maybe it has something to do with her past life. "Yes, it was another dimension I believe and I only sense light magic on the bracelet. I believe it was created in a different way unlike the other Millennium Items." Y/n says. Although she knew about what she said about the bracelet's creation would be true because of the difference she could tell on it's aura.
"Interesting. Well, until we find out more about this bracelet, you can stay here at Hogwarts. I believe Severus will show you where you can sleep tonight." He says as he looks at Snape. Dumbledore's eyes sparkle, giving a knowing look. Snape rolls his eyes. He then motions for Y/n to follow him out of his office which the girl obligated and followed him without hesitation. Dumbledore and McGonagall bow politely as they bid them goodbye.

As they walked out of Dumbledore's office. Y/n just wish she had her iPad with her so she can do some research on the Millennium Items and not to mention rewatch Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters. Snape uses Legilimency at her. He raises an eyebrow as both of them stopped by on a nearby empty hallway. "What is an iPad? Some Muggle device?" he questions her. Y/n nods. "Yup, it is. I use it to watch and read my favorites, listen to music, do video calls, send messages (like how you wizards do like sending owls), I also do research on it, but my favorite thing do was drawing. Which is one of my things to do." She admits to him. Snape hums. "Is that so? You will have to show me your drawings, then. I can take you back to your dimension so you can get your device." he offers. "You can?" Y/n asks as he nods his head. "Yes, of course. It doesn't take that long to apparate. Here, take my hand." He says as he stretches out his hand for her to grab it so they can apparate back to her dimension. She did so in a very shy manner. Even though she felt awkward around him since last night. He gives her a smirk as they apparate to her dimension. They are then in her room.