𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12 (Part 1)

Warnings: Attempted Kidnapping

Previously...

Y/n then picked up a violet which were her favorite flowers what she didn't know that someone was watching in the shadows.

------------------

The figure in the shadows watches as she hums into tune. While picking violets. He had well kept blonde hair, Death Eater robes, a cane with a snake handle, he had grey eyes, and was about in his 40s. That was Lucius Malfoy; the former right hand man of the Dark Lord. As he was watching the girl, he smirks to himself. This is almost too easy. Well, almost this not the one to be messed with.

Meanwhile back at Hogwarts in Snape's private quarters....

The Potions Master is pacing around in his private chambers. He's really, really worried about Y/n. She hasn't returned, where could she be? He suddenly groans. Death Eaters! If she walks too far away from the castle, then the Death Eaters could take her!

Back to Y/n...

Lucius then silently walks behind her - she doesn't seem to noticed him as she continued picking violets. When they are even far away from the castle, he grabs her from behind and puts a hand on her mouth to prevent her from screaming. "Shh, let's not alert the others. The Dark Lord can't wait to see you." while tightening his hold on her to make sure she doesn't get away.

Meanwhile with Cassandra...

The blonde girl finally arrived where Hogwarts is located as she then landed in a near by spot in the woods as it starts to get dark. She then walked silently trying not to attract any unwanted attention. "She would be around here somewhere... I can sense her presence nearby." Blue-Eyes white dragon says as that surprised the black-eyed girl she decided to bring out one of her Duel Monsters. As she then reached her hand into her deck holder taking out a card when she drew it; her eyes narrowed slightly. "Come on out!! Dharc the Dark Charmer!!" She calls out as a male spellcaster comes out of his card.

"You called, mistress?" The dark-spellcaster asks as he bow. "I need you to sense Y/n's energy so I can find her." The blonde-haired girl says as the black haired male nodded at her as he raised his staff as it then channel energy to sense the entire woods as he then found a familiar presence and one he didn't know. Dharc then lowered his staff. "I found where she is." He says as Cassandra was surprised yet relieved on what she was hearing. "Well, lead the way, Dharc." She says to him. As the male spellcaster started flying ahead of her as his mistress and Red-Eyes Black Dragon started following him from behind.

 As the male spellcaster started flying ahead of her as his mistress and Red-Eyes Black Dragon started following him from behind

Back to where Y/n is...

Y/n then look up as her eyes widened. Can't believe it. Lucius Malfoy. She was then speechless as she just stood there staring at him. The blonde-haired Slytherin notices and chuckles at her. "What, are you that surprised to be captured? Tsk tsk, i expected that you would seen it coming." He says in a mocking tone. He wonders if she knows him. He can't tell if she's surprised to be captured, or surprised to see him.