𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

Back to the Harry Potter dimension....

Y/n recently showed Snape anime drawings that she drew herself by hand. The first picture she shown was an anime picture of herself but in a different anime style, the second picture was a drawing of a river which looked very realistic looking, the third picture was a picture of Dark Magician and Dark Magician girl as chibi's, the fourth was a bit embarassing well to Y/n's case; pretty much an anime drawing of herself wearing a Kuribon inspired outfit (Snape pretty much teased her about it. In which in term he find it to be cute), and the last was a very fine detail of himself which caught his attention. "Did you drew that?" Snape asks as that snapped out of her thoughts. "Umm... that? I did... But I know it's bad and it wasn't great at-" She was then cut off by him when he says: "Nonsense. It looks very impressive and well detailed." He says as Y/n blushed at his words. "Umm... Thanks, I guess?" She says to him. "I will print it out for you once we solve the mystery of the visions I'm having, about the bracelet, and put an end of the Dark Lord's reign of terror." She says to him. Snape gives her a small smile. "I will like that." He says to her. He really started to grow really attached to her. The more he get to know her. The more he gets curious. The more he cares for her. “We should better get back inside.” Snape says as Y/n nods in agreement. As she then put her Apple Pen back to it's case. She then power off her iPad as she then closed it as she then opened her bag and put the things back inside it. She then turns to look at Kuribon as she then took out her card. “Kuribon. Return.” She says as the puffball monster then glow a bright pink as the female Kuriboh then gets back inside her card. She then puts her card back in her deck and returned it back to her deck holder as she then closed her bag and placed it over her shoulder. “I’m ready.” She says to him. Snape looks at her for a bit. “Very well then.” He says as he stood up as he then started walking ahead with Y/n following behind him as a they started walking their way towards the castle.

Meanwhile with the Malfoy's....

Lord Voldemort. The leader and founder of the Death Eaters then have a tasked for two men with blonde hair. These two people were the residence of the Manor themselves. Lucius Malfoy and his only son; Draco Malfoy. Voldemort found out about that there was a girl that arrived in the Wizarding world. And had a power he want to get his hands on. The Dark Lord then looks at the father and son. “You two will give me the girl and hand me the bracelet if you fail, I will punish you, Lucius. I will not hesitate to hurt Draco and Narcissa.” He hisses as he looks coldly at Lucius. Lucius gulps. He has no other choice but to obey the Dark Lord. “Yes, my Lord. We will leave right away.” He says as  he then bows. Lucius and Draco then leave Malfoy Manor. “Father, I'm scared. What if he hurts mother?” Draco says worriedly. Lucius gives him a sad smile. “Don’t worry, Draco. Nothing will happen to Cissy. I'll make sure if it. Now, go to Hogwarts and send me an owl when you spot the girl. I will be nearby the school until then.” He states. Nodding, Draco holds Lucius' arm as they apparate in Hogsmeade. They bid each goodbye as Draco then walks towards the school.

Meanwhile back to the Real world....

Cassandra was then snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Blue-Eyes White Dragon let out a roar. “What's wrong, Blue-Eyes?” She asks worriedly wait for the dragon to speak. “My mistress... She's in grave danger, Cassandra.” The dragon in it's spiritual form says to her as that surprise the blonde hair girl. This is not good Y/n is in such danger. No wonder why she wasn't answering any of my phone calls. Cassandra stood up from her bed. As she then went up to get her bag. She then puts her rubber shoes inside a plastic bag so she would put it inside her bag. She then pack some clothes with her. She then put her cards in her deck holder. She then put her phone in her bag. She then placed her bag over her shoulder. She then left her all the way to the backyard. Making sure that no one's around. She then sighs in relief. Glad that no one’s around. She then took out a card from her deck. That card was a black dragon with red eyes. That card was the Red-Eyes Black Dragon; Joey Wheeler's ace monster which originally belongs to Rex Raptor which in turn Joey got it by doing against him.

“Come on out!! Red-Eyes Black Dragon!!!” She calls out as a red silhouette appeared as it then flew as it then emerge the black dragon with red eyes as it then let out a roar

“Come on out!! Red-Eyes Black Dragon!!!” She calls out as a red silhouette appeared as it then flew as it then emerge the black dragon with red eyes as it then let out a roar. The dragon then flew to the ground. “Mistress... It's a pleasure to see you. What can I do for you...”  Red-Eyes Black Dragon asks. “Hold on, Red-Eyes.” She says as she then turned to look at Blue-Eyes White Dragon who’s next to her. “Where was she, Blue-Eyes?” She asks the White Dragon as he then let out a sigh. “She’s in the world of your childhood book series.” He says as that surprised the blonde hair girl. “Don’t tell me...” She then starts as Blue-Eyes White Dragon nodded his head. Not good Voldemort would go after her for her capability in seeing Duel Monsters spirits or worse her having the bracelet. Cassandra then turns to look at white dragon once again. “Let’s go save Y/n.” She says as the blue-eyed dragon nodded his head in agreement as he then glowed bright blue and went back to her deck. Cassandra then diverted her attention back to Red-Eyes Black Dragon. “All ready, Red-Eyes. Take me to the world of Harry Potter.” She says as the black dragon nodded his head. “As you wish, mistress...” He says as Cassandra then climbs on his back as he then flapped his wings as he then flew up the sky. Y/n. Wait for me. I will save you. Once they both reached the sky. The black dragon then opened it's mouth as a red light as it then burst out of it's mouth as a fire ball.

Suddenly a portal then opened which displayed a castle

Suddenly a portal then opened which displayed a castle. Cassandra widened her eyes slightly. Hogwarts. “Alright. Red-Eyes, take us in.” She says as the dragon hum in response as they both flew their way through the portal.