𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

Previously....

Y/n then takes a deep breath as she then put the bracelet on her wrist as she then close her eyes. I wish I would meet Severus Snape in person. The bracelet glowed for a few seconds in a soft green light. After making the wish she opened her eyes and nothing happened. Y/n then let's out a sigh. It's impossible. I doubt that it would work but never in my dreams that would it.

She was then lost in thought; if she could find the old woman who gave her the bracelet and give it back to her. Moments later she was then snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a voice. "What the? Where am I?" That made Y/n turned around and screamed.

________

That made the man turned to Y/n's direction. "W-who are you?" She asks the man who stood before her. The man just rolled his eyes at her. "Do not scream. I am Severus Snape. The Potions Master at Hogwarts." He says very slowly with an unreadable expression. Y/n blinked for a few seconds as she then rubbed her eyes to make sure she wasn't seeing things but at strange circumstances he was really there. "Severus Snape. I'm Y/n L/n. I know you're confused but you're here at my house." Y/n states in a very soft tone. He raises an eyebrow at her. "That's right. You may not believe me, but I am a wizard.... Wait a minute, you. Know. Me?" he says the last part very slowly. How can this Muggle girl know him? Maybe he was misinterpreting her? Y/n then noticed this as she realized she caused some confusion. "The reason is was because.... You're a fictional character from a book series known as "Harry Potter" by JK Rolling; Your creator." Y/n says hoping it would make sense to him; she doesn't want to confuse him than she already has.
Snape looks at her for awhile. He's a fictional character? In a book called... Harry Potter? Why is everything about that dunderhead Potter boy?! "If that's so, then tell me this: How come the Dark Lord doesn't seem to die?" he questions her. There's no way this Muggle girl can know about the Horcruxes. Only the Dark Lord's most trusted Death Eaters knows them. Y/n was surprised of him asking her that question. Even though she knows the answer to his question she has no choice but to tell him the truth as she then let's out a sigh. "The reason why is he made Horcruxes. 7 in total but in reality 8 Horcruxes. Which in turn Quirrell was made into a temporary Horcrux. Which in turn he died back in Harry's first year." Y/n states in a very soft tone. Snape raises an eyebrow at her answer. Interesting. She actually knows. A muggle knows the Dark Lord's secret. Even the only thing that the Dark Lord doesn't know about - his accidental 7th Horcrux.

"Correct. Now what is the 7th Horcrux that the Dark Lord doesn't know about?" He asked the Muggle girl. "The seventh Horcrux that he doesn't know about was Harry Potter. Which in turn the killing curse reflected right back at him and his soul split without him knowing which latched itself into the only living creature it could find which is Harry himself. Which destroyed his body." Y/n answers with the same tone she used before. She doesn't know when he's gonna stop asking her questions.

Snape looks at her for a bit. "... Correct. So you are saying that I'm in a dimension where everyone that I know are fictional characters, huh?" He questions while raising an eyebrow. He does believe her, it's kind of hard not to do so. The evidences are clearly there. Y/n nods her head. "Yes, that's right most of the people you know are fictional characters here in this Dimension. And sorry that I screamed I was surprised when I saw you. I just finished making bracelets for my friend and for myself which the center would be made out of resin." Y/n admits as she watched as he then looks at the bracelets on the table. "... Interesting. By the way, you wouldn't happen to have an idea why I'm here in your dimension, would you?" He has no idea why he's doing in this Muggle girl's home. What was her name, Y/n? Interesting.

Snape's question made Y/n remembered something. The wish. The wish that I made on the bracelet. "Oh boy." she murmured as she then looked down on the table with a look of shame on her face. She now regret making that wish; she was just trying to make sure if it's a real Millennium item or a fake. Which at some point was really real. It can really make the impossible come true.
Snape frowns at her. "What? Did you do something?" He asks. Is this Muggle girl at fault for him appearing here? But how could that be possible.

Y/n then look up at him; as she then let's out a sigh as she had no other choice but to tell him the truth. After all, it was her fault why he was there. Just as she was about to answer him her head started hurting. "Ahhhhh!!! Why now?!!" She then held her head as massive headache hit her. Snape looks worried for a second but hides it with his usual unreadable expression. "What's wrong is it a headache?" he asks as he walks closer to her. Y/n then groaned "It happened again but at such a times like this." She states as her voice is a bit broken.

The vision starts here:

Y/n found herself in a throne room in some kind of castle. Sitting upon the throne a girl in that looks like 16 or 17 but in reality 14. A 14 year old princess but she is unable to see her face. Okay... Not again; this the third time. She then let's out a sigh. Y/n watched as a man entered the room. "The poor are starting to beg for your help again my queen." The man said; all Y/n could ever guess was the queen's minister. The queen just let out a sigh of annoyance. "Again? This is the 69th time." She says; had enough of the people's plea. The innocent are really annoying they asked for her help almost everyday. "What should we do about them, my queen?" Her minister asks as the queen turned to look at him with an emotionless expression. "That's simple... Kill them." She says in a dangerously low tone. The minister nodded as he put a hand on his heart before leaving. The servants are really scared of her. She shows no remorse for crimes she usually commits everyday. One of the servants couldn't take it anymore he already has enough of the princess's selfish and snobbish behavior. "My queen I detest! You are supposed to help the innocent not kill them this is not how Crystalias is meant to do." The male servant spoke which such strong will in his voice but the strong will fade away when the princess turns to look at him deadly in the eye; as if she was was a lion ready to pounce on her pray. She then spoke dangerously low. "Don't you dare speak to me like that! Guards! Purge him!!" She says as she watched as the guards then grabbed the male servant as he started to the guards begging to let him go. Y/n puts her hand on her mouth while holding back her tears at what she just saw. The princess then turned to look at the rest of servants. Most had a look of fear on their face except one who maintain his usual expression. She then spoke again in the same tone used. "You all shouldn't dare to defy me or else you will suffered the same fate as he did. Is that understood?" The princess asks as she was watched as most of the servants and soldiers knelt down on there knees. "Yes, your majesty." They all said as the princess nodded her head. "Good. I don't want to repeat myself of this again." She states as she sat on her throne. She then let's out a sigh. Why do I have to deal with such fealty peasants? They are a complete waste of my time.

The vision ends here.

As the vision ended so as the pain stopped. Y/n fell off the chair as she black out. Snape quickly grabs her before she falls hard on the floor. "What happened?" He asks quietly. Not what knowing to do, Snape decides to see if he can apparate. He can - he apparates with the girl in his arms right out of his home in Spinner's End.