𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13 (Part 1)

Draco is really scared now. His father has still not showed up yet. He decides to leave the Great Hall. As he leaves, Lucius Malfoy appears at Hogwarts. He strolls through the halls as he then spots his son. "Draco, what are you doing? You should keep an eye on the girl!" He snaps at his son. The blonde-haired boy sighs. "There's a damn Dragon in there! And for some reason, I'm the only one who can see it." The son of the blonde-haired Slytherin states. Lucius' face turns pale. "It wouldn't happen to be a white one with blue eyes, would it?" He questions. There is no way he's going in there if that dragon is in there. Draco nods, slowly. The blonde-haired Slytherin then sighs. "We will have to get the girl alone. I already have a plan. Now, come on we can use the Potions Classroom." He as he then walks. Snape gave him the permission to use his classroom. Lucius knows that he's a spy, he however doesn't know on whose side he's exactly on. They then reach the room as they close the door. "Now you will need your friends - Crabbe and Goyle. Preferably Zabini and Parkinson too, as the others aren't completely reliable. You will all need to take Polyjuice potion. Crabbe and Zabini will pretend to be Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas in order to distract the Gryffindors. Goyle and Parkinson will pretend to be Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood to distract Harry Potter, the Weasleys, the blonde girl, and Granger. Meanwhile you will pretend to be Potter to lure the girl with the bracelet to me." his father states. Nodding, they then start to work.

Meanwhile with the others....
After dinner they then immediately left the Great Hall as they then head towards the Headmaster's office. Y/n then turns to look at Blue-Eyes White Dragon which was flying it's way towards her. "Did you scared him?" She asks the dragon slowly and carefully. The white dragon just nod it's head. "Yes, I did as requested, Mistress." He says. The others were surprised upon hearing it speak. "Bloody hell, it can talk?!" Ron exclaims rather surprised he wasn't expecting that the dragon can talk. "Can all the Duel Monsters can talk?" Hermione asks the two girls, curiously. "Indeed, I had no idea." Snape says, looking surprised yet intrigued. So they can communicate with them? Interesting. "Not all. Some others can't at some point. An example of that would be a Kuriboh." The blonde-haired girl explains as the others just nod their heads. The Potions Master however was going to ask if the puffball monster could talk as well, but Cassandra was quicker.

"Kuribon is an example of a Kuriboh. But it was a female, a light attribute monster, and a fairy-type Duel Monster instead of a fiend-type." The blonde-haired girl explains as the others were in awe on what they are hearing. "That sounds so cute! Can we see one of them?" Hermione asks as that surprised Cassandra. She wasn't expecting that from the Hermione Granger. Y/n just chuckles silently as she took out a card from her deck. "Come on out.. Kuribon." She calls out as the card glow in a bright pink light as a brown furry puffball came out of it with a ribbon on it's tail.

"She's so cute!" The Gryffindor girl can't help but exclaim. Harry and Ron agree with her. Hagrid would definitely want one of those. Snape can't help but think about that one time Y/n showed it to him. It was quite adorable when the puffball nuzzled her cheek. The Potions Master almost smile at the thought. His expression remains unreadable as he's in front of his colleagues and students, though. They then watched as the puffball then starts to made it's way towards Hermione. "I think she seems to like you, 'Mione." Cassandra says as the others nod in agreement. "Caress her fur. She likes it everytime when I do so." Y/n says as she watched as the Gryffindor girl does so very gently as Kuribon purr at her petting her.

Hermione giggles at that. "She's so cute! I like her too." She says as she smiles. Harry and Ron smile at their friend's happiness. Y/n chuckles at that, Hermione would be like that sometimes; after all she's a Muggle-born and a girl just like Y/n and Cassandra. Normally, Muggle-born and Muggle girls like cute and adorable things. The Red-Eyes Black Dragon wielder is puzzled yet still confused. She never ever read that Hogwarts' know it all Hermione Granger would be like that. She then turns to look at the two boys as if saying "Is she like that?".