❁︎❦Bᴇʜɪɴᴅ Tʜᴇ Sᴄᴇɴᴄᴇs ᴘᴀɴᴇʟ (1) (Part2)❦❁︎

"Hey, everyone. It's good to see you guys again." Y/n says she, the trio and Cassandra waves while the Malfoys and Snape nods. "Welcome back to the behind the scenes panel of Daughter of Evil with the main characters." They all said together at once. "Before we get into the main questions let's continue 2 questions that we haven't been able to finish last time in the previous panel." Y/n states as the others nodded in agreement. "Okay, the third question from last time was; What were the similarities and differences between Y/n (from Daughter of Evil) and Y/n from the Keeper of the Diamond). There are a few spots we need to fill in." Cassandra states. "They are both girls?" Ron suggests. That earns him a smack at the back of his head from Hermione. "Seriously, Ronald. Take it seriously!" she says irritated. Draco snorts. "And they are both Muggles" he says while laughing. Lucius hits his son on the arm with his cane. "I agree with Ms. Granger. Be serious for once!" he says as he sighs. Snape nods at that. "I agree. Take. it. seriously" he says dangerously slow while glaring at the two boys. They both gulp.

"Ummm... Thank you." Y/n says to Snape, Lucius, and Hermione. As the three just nod their heads. "Well, just as you mentioned last time in the previous panel, 'Mione. Y/n from Keeper of the Diamond is extremely shy. But Y/n from Daughter of Evil can also be shy but only sometimes." The blonde-haired girl states as the others nodded in agreement. "That's right. Y/N from Daughter of Evil seems to only be shy with Severus and I, while Y/N from the Keeper of the Diamond is shy almost all the time. Especially with her crushes and when the attention is on her. You can tell when she introduces people as well as herself" Lucius states. Snape nods. "Indeed. Also, Y/N from Daughter of Evil is quite polite, while Y/N from the Keeper of the Diamond can be clumsy, hence her fear of going down the stairs" Snape adds. The others nodded in agreement. "They do have a few traits that were similar. Their innocence, shyness, and kindness." Cassandra states as Hermione nods. "Yeah, they really do". The others agree.

"They do. Both of them are kind to everyone, even us Slytherins. Not many people show us any kindness" Lucius states. Ron snorts at that. "Yeah, because Slytherin is the house of all the evil people" he says. Harry bursts out laughing at that while Hermione sighs at them. The three Slytherins in the room glare at the two Gryffindor boys. Cassandra then silently growls as she then stood up from her seat and then smacked Harry at the back of his head before doing the same thing to Ron as Y/n glared at both of them for a second. "Ouch!" they both exclaim in unison as they rub the sore spot. Draco laughs at them. "That's what you get, Potter and Weasley!" he says as he smirks. "Serves you both right. Did I made it clear that you two don't have the right to insult Professor Snape and Lucius Malfoy in front of Y/n." The blonde-haired girl snarls as both Gryffindor boys sigh "Sorry" they say in unison. Lucius and Snape nod gratefully at Cassandra as the black-eyed girl nods back before clearing her throat. "Y/n from Daughter of Evil didn't fan girl as of seen when she first met Professor Snape while Y/n from the Keeper of the Diamond sort of fan girl when she first met him. Y/n from Daughter of Evil contain her politeness pretty much the one she showed in most people." She says as the others nodded in agreement.

Snape smirks at the memory. "Indeed, which is why Legilimency is an useful spell" Snape states. Lucius nods in agreement as he smirks too. "Yeah, it really is" he says as he hums. Ron, Harry and Draco shrug. "Once again - girls" Ron says under his breath. Hermione rolls her eyes at them. "Well, it just shows that Y/N from Daughter of Evil can contain her politeness at all times. Y/N from the Keeper of the Diamond can't always do that, especially not in the first book - she even ran into Dumbledore's office without knocking! Let's just say it was because of Death Eaters" Hermione states as she can't help but look at Lucius. Lucius raises an eyebrow at her but decides not to say anything. "Yes, but another thing is they both have in common was; they both like reading Harry Potter series but their other interest were really different." Cassandra states as the others nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Y/N from Daughter of Evil loves to draw while Y/N from the Keeper of the Diamond likes to read in general" Hermione states while smiling. She does like to read, too.