𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9

Meanwhile back in the world of Harry Potter....

Y/n then follows Snape as they walked back to the castle. Once they reach the main hall. Snape then turns to look at her and gives her a small smile. "I will see you later." He says as the smile was replaced with his usual unreadable expression as then left. Y/n watched as he left she then just stood there. I thought came to her mind. She then thought about exploring the castle. Why not. She then started to look around. As she was then looking around she was approached by a certain trio. When she look up she then smile at them. She knew it was the Golden Trio. They smiled back at her as Hermione spoke. "Hello, you must be Y/n. The girl who Dumbledore told us about." She says. Harry waves at her while Ron looks deep in thought. “Is it true that you have that bracelet?” He questions. Hermione then elbows him hard. "Ouch! What was that for?" he asks his friend. She rolls her eyes. “We should be careful discussing that out here. The wrong sorts of people could here you.” She states. Y/n chuckles silently. Classic Golden Trio. Harry then clears his throat as that caught the other three's attention. “Anyway, I'm Harry Potter. And these are my friends, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. Nice to meet you.” He says as he smiles. Y/n returns it with her usual soft smile. “Yes, that's me. And it's nice to meet you guys too. I'm Y/n. Y/n L/n.” She says quietly but the trio managed to hear what she just said. They all smile at her. "We heard that you have to stay here for awhile. We can show you to the Gryffindor common room and I introduce you to our friends." Harry says. “Really? Thanks, Harry.” Y/n says as the trio nodded at that as they then gestured Y/n to follow them.

They all then head towards the Gryffindor Common room. They said the password then entered through the portrait. In the common room, there's a girl with red hair, a girl with blonde hair, and a boy with dark brown hair. “Guys, this is Y/n. Y/n, this my sister Ginny, Luna Lovegood, and this Neville Longbottom.” Ron says. The three people give a wave and a smile. “Hello, nice to meet you. I am actually a Ravenclaw but I hangout in the Gryffindor common room since all of my friends are Gryffindors.” Luna Lovegood says. Neville gives a shy smile. “Nice to meet you.” Ginny says too as Y/n smiles back. “Same here.” she says to them.

Meanwhile with Cassandra....

As she and Red-Eyes Black Dragon flew up in the clouds. Blue-Eyes White Dragon appeared next to her. “What if they would do something very terrible towards her?” The dragon asked worriedly. Cassandra smiles sadly at the dragon before looking away as a she then furrowed her brows and narrowed her eyes. She knew the white dragon was referring to the people that people in their dimension hate. The villains of the Harry Potter series. Voldemort, the Malfoys, the Death Eaters, and Draco's Slytherin friends. She snarled at the thought of the Death Eaters. I will burn them; if they dare to get near my friend. Especially the Malfoys they were great antagonist of the series. “Let’s keep going, Red-Eyes.” Cassandra says to the the black dragon. “Very well, mistress.” He said to her as they then flew way further when the reached the Muggle world of Harry Potter. But no Muggle can see her and her dragon only those who are allowed to can see it.

Meanwhile back at Hogwarts....

Y/n went out of the common room to look for Minerva McGonagall to ask her where she could put her stuff. When she went out of the common room as the trio followed behind her. “Y/n, where are you going?” Ron asks as he, Harry, and Hermione gives her a questioning look. Y/n let's out a sigh. “To find your head of house. Professor McGonagall. Pretty much to ask her about something.” She says in a politeness as they walked down the stairs they were then greeted by Professor McGonagall. Y/n stopped and then called out to her. “Professor, wait!” She exclaims as the head of Gryffindor house turns to look at her. “Yes, Y/n? What can I do for you?” She asks as she watched as the Muggle girl approached her. “I was wondering to ask you on where should I put my stuff. Since I can't go around carrying my bag all the time where ever I go.” She says in such politeness. “You may put your belongings in the Gryffindor dorms.” McGonagall says to her as Y/n nods politely. “Of course. Thank you, Professor.” She says in such politeness as that surprised the trio. This is the first time they saw a very polite Muggle. McGonagall nods as she then walks away. Harry clears his throat. “We should better get back to the common room.” He says as the three nodded as all four of them head back towards to the entrance of the Gryffindor common room as Y/n followed behind the trio.

The Duel Monsters wielder waits until it's her turn to go through the portrait, somebody taps on her shoulder. She doesn't need to guess who it is as she knew it was. When she turned around, she's looking at Snape. “I suggest you put your belongings in my private chambers - to avoid dunderhead Gryffindors stealing them, of course.” he offers. He won't admit it out loud, but for the reason for him offering her to put her private belongings is in fact so she can visit him there. Y/n  wasn't expecting that from the snarky and mean Potions Master of Hogwarts. “That’s very generous of you, Professor Snape.” She says to him in a very formal manner. It's best she to be formal with Snape in public; she did promise to him that she would never tell anyone on why he acts differently around her when they are alone.

Snape gives her a nod. “Very well, then. Follow me.” he says as he starts to walk to the dungeons. He tries to not walk too fast - so she can keep up with his pace. He make sure that there is distance between them in case anyone is looking at them. Y/n does so as she silently followed him her expression was very neutral as her eyes turned bright purple. When she noticed someone was looking at them but when they look at her narrowed purple eyes. They then look away in fear. Y/n was confused but was glad that they stopped staring at them. When they reached his chambers. She let's out a silent sigh as her eyes turned back to their normal color. As they are outside his private chambers he opens the door for her. “Ladies first.” he says as he gestures for her to step in. “Thank you very much, Professor.” She says still in a very formal manner as she then steps in as Snape then followed her inside as he then closes the door right behind her. He smiles a bit a second. “Well, welcome to my private chambers. As you can see, we are in the living room. The door to the left leads to the bathroom, while the door to the right leads to the bedroom. You can put your belongings in the bedroom.” He says. He then walks towards the small kitchen that is in the living room. “Would you like a cup of tea, by the way?” he offers. Y/n then looks at him as she then nodded her head. “I would love that. Thank you. But I'll be right back I need to put my bag in the bedroom.” She says. Nodding, Snape then makes some tea. As he does so, Y/n then went the bedroom to put her bag there as she then immediately come back to the living room. When the tea is done he pours the hot liquid into two cups. He hands over the other one to Y/n. “Here you go.” He says. He then gestures for her to sit down on the couch.

She does so. And then gently takes the cup from him as she then gently blow on her tea before taking a sip. The same thing she did back on Spinner's End. Snape was really impressed with her manners she was different than any other muggle he saw in his life. Not only her manners and how polite she was when talking to adults especially people like him. She maintain her soft tone as she spoke with him and she never interrupted him when he talks. Snape then looks at her curiously. “Your parents taught you well. I have never met such a polite Muggle before. If only my dunderhead students were more like you.” he says as he sighs annoyed. He then takes a sip.

Y/n then looks up at him. “Well, they did. I rather accept people for who they and never judge them for what they are or how they act. Especially with someone like you no one doesn't  have the right to be disrespectful towards you.” She says as Snape looks at her for a while, realizing her words. He then nods gratefully at her. “I appreciate your words. So, you have nothing against me?” he questions surprised. He  would have been sure that someone from another dimension would dislike him becoming a Death Eater or the way he treats students, especially the Gryffindors. “Why would I? Like I said I rather accept people for who they are. No matter what race they and no matter how different they are at others. Which makes them the person they are.” She says as then took another sip on her tea.

He nods in understanding. As Y/n puts down her cup, Snape gently grabs her hand. “Well, appreciate it. Thank you.” He says slowly while looking into her eyes. He really is grateful. He's not used to anyone being this accepting towards him. Except Lily Evans, who refuses to talk about, though. Y/n was surprised for a second but then later starts to let her usual soft smile cross her face. He gives a small smile. He then caresses her hand with his thumb.
There was silence between both of them.