CHAPTER 09

"Owen! Owen would you please wait!" Astrid yelled as she ran across the courtyard to catch up with Owen, "Can we please talk?"

Owen turned around, his hands deep in his pockets and his eyes looking anywhere but where she was standing, "About what?"

"About last night?"

"Last night was nothing."

"Really?" Astrid scoffed, "You tried to kiss me."

Owen rolled his eyes, "Don't tell me you have a crush on me or something. I was probably going to fuck you and pretend you don't exist afterwards."

Astrid was taken aback, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean."

"It's whatever you take it as." Owen shrugged before walking away.

"It was fucking nothing by the way!" Astrid yelled, he didn't look back, "And yeah... fuck you!"

She stormed away angrily, avoiding the stares of the other people in the courtyard.

She didn't get far before someone called her name; Astrid looked back to see that it was a boy.

He walked up to her cockily, his mates laughing behind him.

"You called," Astrid said apprehensively; she was fucking done with boys especially boys like that.

"Merlin babe, woke up in the wrong bed this morning? Why don't you come down to my dorm you can find the right one."

"I have a better idea, why don't you suck my dick, you fucking cunt."

She turned to walk away but the boy ran in front of her, his expression less confident.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I'm Carlton. Slytherin quidditch captain." Carton said, "I'm sorry for my previous comment, the guys, you know how they are."

"Yes, I do." Astrid said curtly, "And if that's all I'll be leaving."

She tried to leave but Carlton blocked her path.

"So as I was saying, Slytherin has a match Saturday morning, it's going to be a breeze Hufflepuff suck and we probs will have some time to spare after the match so do you wanna go to Hogsmeade with me." Carlton rambled on, his group of friends cheering behind him.

"Um... no-"

"Leave."

"Who the fuck?" Carlton muttered his sentence trailing off when he saw that it was Owen, "Listen man it's fair game until one of us taps her."

"Excuse me, who the fuck do you think you're talking about." Iris snapped walking towards Carlton, they were eye to eye, "She's not a fucking object so no you can't just 'tap' that. You shouldn't be tapping anything you dick."

"Why don't you fucking run along Iris and take your brother with you. Or are you mad that I don't want you anymore?"

"That will have to be a no Carlton, I don't miss your small fucking dick."

Carlton's mates laughed behind him along with the crowds of students that had huddled around her.

Astrid spotted Regulus in the crowd but he just stood there.

"Piss of Iris, I'm talking to Ophelia now." Carlton said breezily, "So what do you say princess, maybe my cock can prove her wrong."

He walked forward grabbing Astrid's waist to pull her in whilst not so subtly grabbing her arse in the process.

And all Regulus did was stand there.

"What the actual fuck!" Iris yelled before swinging, hitting him right in the nose.