CHAPTER 11

⚠️// Talk about mental illnesses

Owen Jenkins wasn't sure why he allowed Ophelia Watteau to sleep in his bed next to him.

He also didn't know why when he woke up his arms were wrapped around her; he wasn't exactly known as that sort of guy.

He also wasn't the sort of guy to carry a sleeping girl back up to her dorm and put her back in her own bed without waking her up.

But Owen found himself doing that as well.

Back in his room he sort of missed her snores, they were better than the radio silence he was forced to live in.

But one thing he was grateful for was privacy, and privacy often bred art for him.

***

Astrid Winston was shocked to find that she woke up in her own bed.

Had the night before been some twisted dream; a dream where she and Owen had slept in the same bed.

She knew that the rest of the night wasn't a dream, even the worst hangover of her life couldn't mask the sting of Regulus' words.

"Finally you're awake." Zoya said before shoving a bucket in front of her, "Here just in case, Aofie wasn't so lucky."

Astrid turned to see Aofie lying face-first down in the bathroom, a small puddle of puke on the floor next to the toilet.

"How the fuck aren't you hungover?" Dara asked nursing a headache.

"I don't drink. You guys should follow my example." Zoya laughed, "Oh and by the way has anyone seen Iris?"

"You called!" Iris shouted as she burst into the room, "Merlin, you all look like death."

Aofie groaned loudly, "Jesus, keep the noise down."

"Guess what happened last night." Iris squealed, "Come on guess."

"You snogged George?"

"No Dara, we actually had an amazing conversation yesterday night though." Iris said before grinning, "But you snogged Fred."

Dara bolted up from her bed, "I did what!"

"You snogged Fred Weasley." Zoya laughed, "You practically all over each other."

"You knew and you didn't tell me."

"I wanted to see if you'll remember."

Dara buried her head in her pillow, "It's just a fucking bad dream. You didn't make out with Fred. You didn't snog Fred."

"Well you did and according to drunk you it was brill." Iris said sitting on the bed next to you, "And drunk you doesn't lie."

Astrid dropped her bucket beside the bed, "Iris what happened to me last night."

"I'm not sure, I asked but Fred said Artie took you out to get air. Zoya?"

"Owen said you walked into the common room and passed out next to him. He brought you back to your bed this morning. He looked after you all night."

Astrid let out a shaky breath, for a moment she had thought she had spent the night in his bed.

"Girls." Aofie groaned as she got up from the bathroom floor, "Dara wasn't the only one who got a cheeky kiss last night."

"Merlin's kinky knickers, who the fuck did you snog," Iris asked excitedly.

"Artie. Weasley." Aofie grinned, she noticed Astrid's face drop and quickly stopped, "Oh, Ophelia. Fuck I forgot he kissed you. You're not mad at me are you, because I can back off and leave the two of you."