CHAPTER 13

⚠️// Vague implying of sexual assault

//

"How long is a break?"

Remus turned to Astrid confused, "A break or a breakup." He saw the look she was giving him, "A break, that is complicated. It really depends on the people and the situation they decided to take a break because."

"What if we both cheated but he freaked out over me cheating and said we should take a break."

The situation sound mad when she said it aloud and if it was anyone she would tell them to break up, but Regulus wasn't just anyone.

"That's fucking complicated." Remus muttered, "Who did you cheat on him with, one of his friends?"

"Nah, he and Owen aren't friends."

Remus turned to her quickly, "You fucked Owen?"

She rolled her eyes, "Merlin's kinky knickers Remus, I didn't fuck him, I kissed him."

"And who did Regulus fuck?"

Astrid gave him a look, "He kissed Aofie, but to be fair after everything I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I didn't exactly stick around to find out. It's the 31st today."

Lily and James.

"Can we go visit them, I haven't gone to their, to their grave. I want to see them."

"What about school?"

"This is the one day Albus Dumbledore doesn't tell me what to do."

***

"I didn't know you smoked." Aofie said as Regulus lit a cigarette next to her; she nestled her head in his bare chest, "I feel like there's so much I don't know about you."

There was so much Regulus didn't know himself, like why after asking Astrid if they could take a break he preceded to have sex with Aofie.

The post-party glow was still radiant on her freckled skin, and you could see the light grey in her blue eyes without her glasses on.

Her ginger hair was tied up into a messy bun which now slumped lopsided on her shoulder.

"Like you know when you meet someone and you just create a version of them in your mind."

"What's your version of me?"

Aofie thought for a moment before turning so she was crossed-legged on the bed looking at Regulus, "That you're a social loner who doesn't really get out much but when he does he loves it and promises he'll do it again but always forgets. Is the life of the party even though he doesn't really dance and only smokes socially."

That was Regulus summed up with a fucking bow, but that wasn't Artie.

Artie is a huge socialist who everyone loves, he always goes out even when the voice on his head is telling him to stay inside. He dances occasionally if it's a song he knows or even if he doesn't know it. He has girls all over him practically begging him to fuck them.

But Artie does smoke socially.

"What did you think about me when you first saw me?"

Regulus hesitated; he hasn't really noticed Aofie when he first came to Hogwarts, she was just there. Sure she was pretty but she wasn't beautiful in the way that you think about her for ages when you see her. She was the girl you say hello to because you want her to feel included when you're chatting up her friend.