Chapter five.

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

***

Jungkook's jaw tensed and jutted forwards, his lips tightened, some wrinkles appeared on his forehead as he lowered and pulled his eyebrows closer. He could feel his heart beat increasing, what he just heard was making him feel sick. He didn't know what expect he knew some day this might happen and you will find someone that would make you happy.

Just the thought of you being with someone else was killing him.

Jungkook dropped his bag and quickly opened Mr. Soo office door without even knocking. Mr. Soo was startled by his office door opening with such huge force, he was quite shock seeing Jungkook in front of the door giving him glares; he thought he would be alone in the company as today the employees could leave early.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Kang but I think we should continue this conversation later,"Mr. Soo said through the phone, still looking at Jungkook's figure.

Mr. Soo ended the call and he looked pissed nobody is allowed to come inside his office without his permission except his daughter, y/n.

"CEO Jeon, what kind of behavior is this?" he shouts looking at Jungkook who was unfaced by his actions.

"I can ask you the same question," Jungkook said eyeing him up and down gritting his teeth together giving him a furious look, trying to control his anger.

"Excuse me, I have no clue what you are talking about,"Mr. Soo Shouted, giving him a bewildered face.

Jungkook laughed as if he was mocking the person in front of him.

Jungkook slowly made his way towards the table and took a seat right in front of Mr. Soo. The atmosphere in the room was dark, both of the males in the room was sending each other death glares.

Jungkook sat down and spread his legs wide like a boss putting his elbow at the back of the chair and rolling his tongue inside his mouth.

"Are you selling your own daughter?" Jungkook questioned tilting his head sideways.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why would I do such a think?" Mr. Soo barked back at Jungkook standing up from his seat looking furious. "I love her very much; I would never do such a thing." he said settling back in his chair.

"Then why are you making her marry someone she doesn't even kno-"

"that's none of your business Jeon." Mr. Soo interrupted Jungkook in a harsh way.

Jungkook smirked.

"Yes, it is my business," Cooed Jungkook smiling. "You know what let's make a deal," Jungkook said before putting his elbows on the table looking straight at Mr. Soo before continuing "I want to marry your daughter instead,"

Mr. Soo's eyes widen he was surprised but also offended.

"YOU WANT TO WHAT?"Mr. Soo shouts banging both of his palm on the table bringing his face closer to Jungkook's. "HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT!" he spat.

Jungkook looked unbothered instead of being scared he just smiled saying "Would you rather give your daughter to someone who doesn't even know her, someone who doesn't care about her or to someone who is generally in love with her, would know how to take care of her and make her happy."

Mr. Soo was stunned by what Jungkook had just said. "y-you love my daughter?" he questioned hesitantly giving Jungkook a serious face.

"Yes, I am in love with y/n."

***

Japan
Inside Hospital

"Good evening, doctor Ahn," the nurse said slightly bowing at the doctor giving her a file.

The Docter smiles reaching out for the file and scanning through it. The file was about y/n and her current health situation with the disease she has. Where she could not get physical with another human being. Doctor Ahn tried her best to find a solution to y/n's disease, she even tried to make a vaccine few years ago but she failed. Yet she's still determined to cure this disease.

After some research Doctor Ahn figured out that this disease doesn't need a vaccine nor a solution but love. y/n was not born with this disease but she had mentally discovered it. All of this was in y/n's head.

When someone would want to get close to y/n or touch her, she would get a signal from her brain telling her that the person was a danger which would make parts of her skin swollen, itchy and red blocking her blood cells from moving around her body. Which would lead to her death.

For this disease to be cured all she needs is confidence, trust and love.

"Doctor Ahn!" Amy shouts walking up to her.

"Hi Amy, where's y/n?" she smiled closing the file, hiding it from Amy

"she's still in the car with Mrs. Soo not wanting to come out," she sighed, eyes observing the hospital. "I think something happened in her work place this morning,"

Doctor Ahn lifted on eyebrow making a confused face towards Amy.

"Ever since that stupid Jungkook came to Japan, she's trying to distance herself again from us. But you know what? I am not letting her this time!" she boomed throwing her hands up in the air.

"WAIT! Jungkook is in Japan?" Doctor Ahn screeched making all the other doctors in the hospital turn to look at her.

***

"So, you love my daughter?" now standing up from his leather chair marching his way towards the huge window that had a breathtaking view of Japan he carried on "and how do you want me to believe you?"

"I have been in love with the moment that I saw her," Jungkook also stans up from his chair walking up to the window "I know how to take care of your daughter Mr. Soo," he said putting a hand on Mr. Soo shoulder.

"Jungkook, can you promise me that you are going to take care of her, to love her and make her the happiest girl on this earth?" he cried while looking at Jungkook.

"I promise that I will," he said giving
Mr. Soo a reassuring smile.

***

Vote

Vote