Chapter 5 ♥

ll TaKayla ll

“Tay, please get up and go out with us today. Me and Alexander are going to the mall and we want you to come!” Tayla is like one of my sisters. She was laying on the bed under her coves eating a tub of half melted chocolate ice cream. There were chocolate bar wrappers all over the floor and her eyes were red and puffy from the endless hours of crying and she still was. She ignored me so I decided to drag her out of bed. I pushed her into the shower and she flinched as the cold water hit her skin. She finally got out and dressed like normal and her hair was flawless but it was apparent she still wasn’t happy.

“Do I really have to go?” She asked as we made our way to the car but I ignored her as Alexander started the car.  She sighed and sat back checking her phone constantly.

Once we got to the mall I regretted it. There were couples everywhere , holding hands. She made a frowning face and she pouted. I held her hand and led her into the mall. “Ill buy you anything you want as long as its reasonably priced of course”

She was prodding through clothes when her phone rang. Her eyes got big. “Hello… At the mall..Yea?  Really! Okay, ill be right there!” She hung up the phone and bolted out of the door.

“Tay! Wait up!” I ran behind her but she was running faster than before and it made me wonder why. When she finally stopped she ran into the arms of her big brother. He had been away for 4 years in the marines. When he left she was torn to pieces, worst than how she was about Markese. Christian didn’t like Jordan at all… He said he would go as far as killing him if he ever hurt Tayla and that worried me, he showed no mercy at all.

“Hey Kay” Christian embraced me and I smiled.

“Long time no talk Chris. Its good to have you back” He ruffled my hair.

“Thanks babygirl. Whats up Alex, taking care of my girl here?” He eyed Alexander

Alexander nodded. “More and more everyday”

Christian took Tayla under his arms and they walked off through the mall with Alexander and I right behind them. He was distracting her broken heart from thinking about Markese. They were picking out matching clothes and eating and laughing and it’s the happiest she has been in a long time.

ll Tayla ll

I plopped down on the couch next to Christian and threw my legs across his lap. “Whats up scrub?” He asked flipping through the channels.

“Just seeing what your up to! Im so glad your back!” I screamed and jumped on his lap hugging him.

He started tickling me and I laughed hard and my face turned red. The doorbell rang and he released me. I ran to the door and found Jordan standing there. “Whats up Tay!” He smiled and walked past me into the house. “Christian my man!” He held out his hand and Christian looked at him like he had 6 heads.

“Boy, you got some nerves even stepping foot on our property” Christian was getting in Jordan’s face and they were backing into a wall. “Then you called me your man, like we are friends or even acquaintances” He looked over at me. “You better be lucky my other half is standing right there because if she wasn’t I would tear your pathetic ass to shreds. Get the hell out my mothers house.”

Jordan slipped from under his arm and almost ran me over trying to get out the door. “Your fucking insane!” I hopped into his arms and he laughed and kissed my cheeks.

“Have to protect my baby sister from these bums some way! I want some ice cream!” He put me on his back and grabbed his car keys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

That’s Takayla on the side >>>>> and Christians picture will probably be in the next chapter.. Keep reading <3 xoxo, Jupiter ^___^