Chapter 10 ♥

ll Markese ll

I held Tayla in my arms as she snuggled close to me , her head fitting perfectly in my chest . When my mom forced me to leave, I forgot how sweet she smelled and how her smile brightened my whole day. I didn’t realize how much I loved her until she was taken away from me . I would from now on cherish her .

I opened my eyes the next morning and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth . Morning breath killed me and Tayla , which was one of my favorite things about her . We never smelled each other’s morning breath . Sounds pretty weird , but I was glad . As I walked back over to the bed , Tayla jumped on my back . “Girl you better get off me” I said playfully picking her up and tossing her gently on the bed . She got back and jumped on me again , her curly hair flying everywhere . She pulled me on top of her and kissed me gently . Chills ran down my spine as she kissed down my ear and neck . I closed me eyes and chuckled a little .

“ It’s a little early for this , don’t you think baby? “ I said quietly . She sort of took over my thoughts with each soft kiss she gave me .

“ Not at all “ She whispered in to my ear and pulled off my shirt and hers . She wrapped her legs around my waist and I returned her teasing by kissing on her neck and sucking on her soft spot . “ Boy don’t even play “ She had a moaning sound in her voice and she giggled lightly . She always knew how to get me to fuck her . All she had to do was moan and do that giggle and she got what she wanted .

Me , spoiling her the way I do , gave her what she wanted at nine in the morning . She pulled fistfull’s of the sheets and left scratches on my back . My long dreads were no longer in my usual ponytail as she tugged at them at one point . Pillows and clothes were scattered all over the floor and a worn out Tayla , lie on the bed . I smirked a little . Since I had been back , we have had sex ten times and it’s been 5 days . She seduces me so easily that I hated to turn her down when she wanted me because the lord knows she could get it any day . Honestly , she was the first and last person I have ever had sex with . I wanted a girl that loved me first and then let sex come later . Tayla was it and she wasn’t even my girlfriend . She never questioned me about shit like that but she was always there . We could switch phones for a whole day and not have a problem , no passwords on the phones , we know each other’s passwords to everything .

“ Baby , get up “ I gently picked her up after a shower and placed her on my lap as she woke up . It was four o’clock and she had been sleep since twelve . “ Im taking you out to dinner “ She smiled a little and slowly made her way to the bathroom .

When she came she had on sweat pants and a tee-shirt . TaKayla was coming over to help her go shopping . I handed her three hundred dollars . “ Buy yourself something extra while you’re out . “ I kissed her on one cheek and then the other . I kissed her nose and then her lips for sending her on her way with Tayla while I slept a little before dinner tonight .

The wind blowing in from the window gave me peace at mind , peace at heart . My eyes started to shut slowly and I drifted off into a light sleep .

--------------------------------------

i ha ve no excuses for not writing , i just apologize .. its hard to write when no one really reads my stories sooo ... yeah

-                xoxo , Jups<3