Chapter 7 ♥

ll Christian ll

I kissed my mom on her cheek and my baby sister who had tears in her eyes on her forehead and walked out of the door. All day , we had been shopping and eating and shopping again. Going to arcades and movies and anything else they wanted to do. We had took so many pictures that it could have been a scrapbook alone. Now, I was off to the Marines for 5 more years. Why had they recruited me again ? I don’t know and I wish they wouldn’t have did that to me. The first time I left , Tayla begged me to take her with me and she cried everyday she couldn’t talk to me. My baby sister is my twin. She hurts, I hurt. We feel the same emotions and it kills me because I hurt everyday knowing she hurts. None of her boyfriends will love her like I can. Hell, I have only liked one and he up and left her to believe that she would forget about him. She remembers everything that’s important to her. I sighed as I reached the airport. Sitting in that seat and staring out the window pissed me off because I wanted to stay home, but you have to do what you have to do.

 ll TaKayla ll

“I win again!” I looked at Alexander as Tayla had beaten him for the 5th time in 2k13. He rolled his eyes and turned off the game.

“Have you talked to Jordan?” Alex asked and Tayla’s eyes flashed with a certain type of satisfaction.

“Naw man. He’s not worth my time and I know it” She responded happily.

“He talks about you all the time. Danielle dumped him.” I added on. “But he aint shit anyway.” I bit into an apple.

“He defiantly stupid. That’s one thing. Danielle cheated on him 6 times” Alexander shook his head. “He claimed he was in love with her. He got dumped, burned all her shit, now he feels like shit. He always talking about how he should of just wifed you up before you slipped away. I chewed his ass out. I told him that he slipped away worse than a grease monkey holding soap”

Tayla laughed. “Hell, he deserves everything he’s going to get. Shit gets real when you hurt the nicest people… I sure as hell miss my brother’s sexy ass. That’s my twin and my roll dog!”

“Your stupid” I said biting my apple and laughing. “He should have gave me some money before he left me!” Tayla rolled her eyes.

“He loves me more honey boo boo. Fall off my brother!” She giggled and I threw a pillow at her wild hair.

“Im gonna head out guys” Alexander kissed my lips and ruffled Tayla’s hair. “Mother awaits” and with that he strolled out of the front door.

“You guys are perfect” Tayla said once we got off the subject of his new haircut.

“Honey, Alexander works my very last nerves” I joked tossing the apple in the trash can.

“Oh girl don’t give me that shit. We know Alex hitting it just right twice a night!” Tayla smirked.

“Hell, its my house. The neighbors can know his name!” I smiled at her and she scrunched her face up.

“Nasty asses!”

“Hey, just wait until you get your first taste of love making and not just sex. We been together for 7 years. We deserve this.” She nodded in response but she looked off in the distance and I knew exactly what she was thinking about. She had been staying the night at my house for the past week because she didn’t want to be alone opposed to actually feeling alone. She cried for hours and hours of the night. I got so used to it that I didn’t wake up anymore and find her slumped over the counter with a miniature tub of ice cream. Tomorrow would 11 months since he left her. She’s my girl and I want her to get back on her feet but I think this guy could be the one for her.

--------------------------------------------------

So so so .. im back this time FORREAL. Im about to start writing the next chapter to this and I will probably have one or two more chapters done by today and will post sometime tomorrow! Reckless fate is on hold and currently might be deleted because I GOT NOTHING FOR IT. Comment on this. Tell me if you like it, hate it, don’t care about, I don’t care. Give me something PLEASE. Thanksssss<3

Lovingly , Jupiter<3

p.s. DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT CHRISTIANS PICTURE ON THE SIDE(: !