Chapter 12 ♥

ll Markese ll

My eyes slowly opened as the sun beamed in through the curtains. I looked down at Tayla as she rested her head on my chest, he curly hair frizzy from the sweat and heat we made last night. Even when she was asleep, she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my whole entire life. I slid out from under her and went to take a shower and brush my teeth. I threw on some sweats and socks and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

“I woke up and you weren’t there.” Tayla came out of the room rubbing her eyes. She had a little toothpaste on her face.

I embraced her and rubbed it off. She giggled lightly. “I made you breakfast so that should make up for it.”

“Yes, I’m damn near starving because you worked my ass.” She said going into the kitchen and biting into a piece of bacon. She groaned in appreciation and threw her head back. “This is so good!”

I rolled my eyes and we sat down to eat on the couch. Last night, the sex felt different. It was like we were the only two people in the whole damn universe and we were giving our all into each other. I guess you could say we made love since I finally realized I was in love with her.

“What’s up for today baby?” I asked as she finished her last pancake.

She shrugged her shoulders. “I guess we could go to TaKayla’s and chill with her and Alex.” I nodded and took her plate into the kitchen and she went to get dressed. “We will match today.” She said poking her head out of the bathroom door.

We had on red V-necks, some dark jeans, and timberlands. We put on our matching gold watches. We went over to TaKayla’s house and she squealed when she opened the door. “You guys look so cute!” She took Tayla’s phone from her hand and started to take a million and two pictures.

“You and Alex need to put some damn clothes on.” Tayla said as she saw the they were still in their pajama’s. They went upstairs and Tayla and I went through all the pictures, loving the off guard one’s the most. I sent them all to her phone and we both sat there changing our lock screens and home screens.

“So my love, how are you?” Alex sat on the opposite couch and asked Tayla. I didn’t like that shit but, I knew that was her brother.

“I’m great. How are you?” They made small talk.

“You are beyond glowing.” TaKayla said sitting next t Alex. “The sex must have been to on point last night.”

Tayla buried her face in my chest and I hid my face in her hair as we all laughed. “Shut up.” Tayla said once she stopped laughing. “I was the store the other day and I saw this ama--“ She stopped and ran out the room and we looked in confusion.

“I got it.” TaKayla said getting up.

ll TaKayla ll

I held Tayla’s hair out of her face as seemed to be throwing up her guts. “Did you eat something bad baby girl?” I asked and she shook her head no.

She leaned away from the toilet and leaned back on the wall. “You okay baby?” Markese asked walking into the bathroom as I handed Tayla a spare toothbrush. She nodded yes and started to brush her teeth.

“Let’s go home.” Tayla said and Markese picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car. We said out goodbye quickly. I came back to sit with Alexander, who eating chocolate pudding without a spoon.

“She’s pregnant.” Alex simply said and I nodded my head in agreement. “I’ve been waiting on this to happen honestly.”

“Me too. They’ve been together longer than us.” I shrugged and took his pudding cup. “The baby is going to be adorable.”

“There are hella pudding cups in the refrigerator.” He whined and I rolled my eyes and snuggled up to him. He turned the tv on and flipped through the channels.