Chapter 9 ♥

ll TaKayla ll

Alex paced back and forth in front of me while I applied a little lipstick and fluffed up my hair. “I don’t think she will be happy about this Kay. “

I rolled my eyes. “She will love us forever and ever and you know that. You have nothing to worry about. Ill take the blame if she gets upset.” He kissed my cheeked gently.

“I love you with all my heart TaKayla… don’t forget that” I nodded as he looked into my eyes. Just then the doorbell rang and I checked my watch. 2:30 .. must be Tayla. When I opened the door, she was standing there as if she was exhausted with her favorite Winnie the Pooh duffle bag she had gotten from Alexander last Christmas. I took her bag and led her upstairs.

“You have time to sleep. Ill wake you up in 2 hours.” I covered her up and she was quickly off to sleep. I took out my phone and made sure all of the arrangements were ready for tonight. Alex and I were taking her on a boat ride. Lights, candle lit dinner.. she would be spoiled today and get the best present ever. I checked her duffle bag and it only had necessary  things in it and I figured her dress was in the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex and I were already dressed and now standing at the bottom of our staircase waiting for Tayla. I knew that 2 hours prior to the event wouldn’t be enough but, I took my chances to let her get enough sleep. We were 30 minutes late but reserved for the whole night. When she finally came down, she had on a purple strapless dress .. not to dark or light of a purple but it complemented her well. Her hair, in all its curly nature, was bouncing happily on her head and accessorized her white flower in her hair rather than her white flower accessorizing her hair, and her white sandals that had white lilies on top, with matching nail polish topped it all off. Her pearls rested on her neck and wrist. She completely stunned me and she walked over to me with a big smile on her face.

“Ready?” She looked me and Alex over. She straighted Alex’s tie, which seemed to have become crooked by her beauty and bounced my curly hair with the tip of her finger.

ll Tayla ll

I hated boats but , they seemed to go out of their way for me to have a good time tonight so I decided to at least pretend like I cared. As I stepped on to the boat my mind started to ease a little. I peered over to the lit water and watched all of the colorful fish swim by.

“Beautiful isn’t it? Not as beautiful as you though” I froze immediately. I closed my eyes. Am I dreaming or is that really… No this wasn’t a dream.. I turned around to see Markese, peering out at the stars in the sky. He had on a white tux and his dreads, now longer than ever, were pulled back into a neat ponytail. I didn’t move because I was still convinced that this was a dream. It became real to me when he gently pulled me to him and kissed my lips softly. All of emotions over came me and I hugged him tightly and cried, thankful that my makeup was water proof. “I missed you like hell Tayla… you don’t know how hard this was for me and im so sorry I left you so easy. I wont ever do it again and I promise.”

“You’re welcome” I saw Alex mouth the words as I looked over Markese’s shoulders and TaKayla pushed him out of the way and blew me a kiss.

“Markese, what are you doing here?” I asked as he wiped my tears softly.

“I cant stay away from you… Even if it was miles away. It put a scar on my heart to have even left without saying goodbye to you… I had to come back and I knew that Alex and TaKayla were the only people who could help me.” I couldn’t stop smiling at him.

-------------------------

Sooo my computer crashed completely, I spilled kool aid on it, and I got sick all together… that’s the reason I didn’t write. I also had a little writers block but I will try as hard as possible to write… im sorry guys but comment on this! Thank you!

-          xoxo , Jupss.<3 

P.S. That IS alex on the side >>>>>> tell me what you think about him also .. thanksss(((: