Chapter 15 ♥

ll Markese ll

I messed up. My baby left me and now here I am listening to sad music and crying. I was treating her just like all her ex's and I didn't want to be that way. I don't know how to fix this. I just know I need to get her back.

"Yeah, you fucked up pretty bad." Alexander responded to me asking him how bad I had messed up. I covered my face with my hands.

"I wasn't think man. The girl was talking about giving me top and then talked me in to giving her the business. I didn't mean for any of this to happen."

"Look man. If she really loves you, everything will be alright. She will be pissed off for a long time though. I suggest giving her space." He sipped his water and bit into his sandwich.

"I don't blame if she didn't take me back." I said seriously.

To: The Love of My Life

Hey Tayla. I know you're still mad at me but, I don't blame you. Baby, I'm so so so so so so so sorry for all of this. Please come home it will never happen again.

I sent the text and iMessage had made it clear that the message was delivered to her phone. I knew she wouldn't text back because that's the sixth message I've sent her today.

-------------------

I haven't slept in days. It's been a week since Tayla found out I was cheating and she hasn't talked to me.

Why am I such a screw up? Why did I let her wreck my happy home?

I reached into our alcohol cabinet and took out the bottle of vodka. It was my second one today. I took a long swig from the bottle. This is how I was handling the situation, by drinking. The rain had been pouring down for hours, not even resting to give people a chance to get out today.

My phone started to ring, it was Jasmine. "Yeah?" I answered slowly.

"Come see me. I'm lonely." She whined about how she missed me. "Please daddy, I'll give you a little some some to make up for the drive."

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "My girl left me because of you." I took a sip of the vodka.

"I'll make up for that too. Even though I didn't mean for that to happen."

"Yeah, whatever. I'll be there in 20 minutes." I hung up, put the vodka back, grabbed my keys, and headed out the door.

a/n - this is short but, I'm away from my computer and I'm not used to writing on my phone. I'll adjust but, keep reading and comment!

xoxo, Jups!