Chapter 16 ♥

Authors Note ;

This changes point of view's a lot. So, if you get confused scroll back up. lol

-----------

ll Tayla ll

I still hadn't talked to Markese. He has admitted that he was wrong but, he has yet to apologize.

I rubbed my belly. "Hey baby boy. I can't wait until you get here." I smiled down at my baby bump.

"I can't wait either." Alexander came in with a Chick-fil-a bag. I smiled and took out the chicken nuggets.

"Any day now!" TaKayla came in behind him smiling with a lemonade in her hand.

"You guys are so sweet." I gushed. "You didn't have to."

"Oh hush." TaKayla said rolling her eyes and rubbing my belly. "When are you going to talk to him?"

I swallowed hard. "When he apologizes."

"He's not going to if you don't tell him." Alexander said

"I don't want him to say sorry because I tell him to. I want him to because he wants to." I spoke softly.

Alexander nodded and walked out of the room to get him a drink. TaKayla sighed and rubbed my thigh.

"Everything happens for a reason." She smiled at me.

"I know but, I hope I find out what the reason for this was."

ll Alexander ll

I walked out of the room and said I needed to get a drink. I really went to the kitchen and took out my phone.

"Hello?" Markese spoke after a couple of seconds.

"Yo man. I know what you need to do."

Shut up bitch. He yelled holding the phone away from his mouth. He put his face back to the phone. "What I got to do?"

"She just waiting on an apology bruh!"

"Damn. I should have known." He said and I heard a girl's voice in the background calling him back to bed.

"Are you with somebody?" I asked

"Nah man. I'm getting her some flowers and I'll apologize. I'll hit you later." He said hanging up.

I went back into the room with a bottle of water since it was the quickest to get. I kissed TaKayla's cheek and Tayla smiled at us.

ll TaKayla ll

We were all sitting around the tv laughing when the doorbell rang. Alex ran to get it and returned with Markese.

He was holding flowers. "I'm sorry baby. I can't stand being away from you anymore. I'm sorry about all of this."

I looked from Markese to Tayla. She wobbled over to him and took the flowers as she smelled them. "I'll think about it."

He kissed her lips and she pushed him away and told him to just go away. She headed up the stairs and he left. Alexander went to the kitchen, shaking his head.

I walked in the room with Tayla. "I'm confused." I said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"About what?" She raised an eyebrow.

"He apologized."

"It didn't feel right. He all of a sudden just popped up and apologized." She said sighing. Alexander walked in. "Did you tell Markese to apologize?"

He looked at her and shook his head. "No. I ain't talk to him until he came here. I told him to give you some time." He bit into his apple.

"I'll think about it, like I said." She ended the conversation by sinking under the covers a little more. I adjusted the covers and kissed her on the forehead.

"I know you told him to apologize." I said once Alexander and I were in bed.

"Don't tell her. I'm just trying to fix everything." He said

"It's not your place to fix. God Alexander. You heard her say she wanted his apology to be sincere." I turned my back to him. I cut off the bed side lamp and shut my eyes.