09: butterflies

a/n: this story just ranked 605 for jake... WHY JAKE AHUHOWEO- but uhh just a reminder to vote and comment pls and ty ;) 

——-

Choon Hee's POV:

I came home to Jay watching TV. "How was it?" He asked.

I was socially drained. I've never been that active around people in so long.

"Good." He laughed a bit, "Why, was he not good enough?"

"No, not at all! He's my best friend now." I said with a hesitant tone.

We then ate dinner and went off to bed.

As I lay in my bed waiting to fall asleep, I couldn't.

Yang Jungwon. 

I kept replaying the conversation we had in my head. I also kept thinking about his facial features.

Dimples. His nose was sharp, his eyes were horizontally long, and he had a small mouth. His face was on the pointier side yet his cheeks were soft and a bit puffy. His hair and eyebrows were smooth and soft.

I could only imagine how good looking he is in real life. Why was I thinking these things? I couldn't seem to get him out of my head.

"You're very pretty to me."

I don't even know what I look like but it didn't matter. Jungwon knows what I look like, and he thinks well of it. 

I remember this feeling I had while I was with him. Butterflies. It felt like I liked him more than just a friend. But how? Is that possible? My first friend happened to be a guy and I felt like this.

The way he held my hands, he's so gentle. The way he let's me hold on to him.

No. I shouldn't do this. We had just met yesterday. He probably views me as just a friend anyways. 

"I'll care for you as much as I can."

He's truly a lovely person. How does he not have any other friends? I felt special. Out of everyone I get to be his first friend. I know it's selfish of me, but I was happy to have him. 

I can call him mine. And hopefully, he can call me his.