11: the rink

a/n: just a small reminder that everyone's name used in my story is only for the character, just don't want people thinking i'm delulu or sum :p (as of now choon hee is the only "made up" person) 

-----

Sunghoon's POV:

I came home to a quiet house. As you look around you see medals going up and down the staircase. The living room had couches, a TV, then you look to the right of the TV there's a trophy shelf. Lot's of my stuff have been scattered around my house. At first it was a fun and exciting sight. However lately, those things have empty meanings to them.

"You're home late." Yeji said walking down the stairs. My sister's not been very, how to say? Welcoming, whenever I come home.

"Yeah, had a good talk with some friends just now. What, have you got something better you did?" She left me unanswered and went back to her room.

I went to my room and sat on my bed for a bit.

Are you happy?

I'm not sure why but those words kept circling my mind. Was I happy? Is ice skating still a dream of mine?

Those thoughts filled my mind till I fell asleep. 

——-time skip——-

I'll be honest. I wasn't that happy about bringing Choon Hee along with me. I wanted to be alone. But as Jay's friend I felt the need to help out a bit. 

What's new. Just another fan of mine coming to watch me skate. 

Wait. She can't even see- whatever, it's only a couple hours.

I grabbed my bags and head over to my car. As I drove by I saw girls standing at the cafe entrance  waiting for me to stop by there. 

These girls, what do they want. I had arrived to Jay's house and saw them waiting there.

"Thanks again Sunghoon for taking her." "Yeah, no big deal."

Choon Hee's head was lowered as if she didn't want to come.

You think I don't know how excited you must be to come along?

Choon Hee got in the back seat of my car and we drove off to the rink.

The drive was quite silent. None of us having anything to talk about. I kind of felt bad for her though, it's not like she could look out the window to ease her boredom.

"So, you've never skated before?" I said, causing her to look up.

"Nope." We were left in silence again. Usually people have several questions and comments for me. 

"Park Sunghoon, how's it like being one of the best ice skaters in Korea?"

"Sunghoon! Can you sign my shirt?"

"Sunghoon-ah you're so good looking!"

So annoying. If I'm in a good mood sometimes I'll respond positively. But lately it's been hard to do so. 

We then arrived to the indoor ice skating rink. Choon Hee walked out on her own with her cane.

"It's really quiet here." She said as we walked into the place.

"Yeah, I usually like being alone when it comes to practice."

"Oh, sorry for bothering you then. Is there a place where I can wait?"

"No you're fine, you can sit on the bleachers over there." I played my hand on her back to guide her, there were a lot of wires and cables due to the speakers on the side.