24: unsure

a/n: guys i'm trying, im so sorry TT this isn't the end of the ff though, do expect more;)

------

"Choon Hee, are you awake?" A familiar voice spoke as I slowly opened my eyes. "Hm?" "Oh Choon Hee-" The person pulled me to their body and hugged me tight.

It was Jungwon. "Jungwon? What are you, why-" "You had me worried sick do you know that?" He said in a serious tone, but still soft. 

"What do you mean?" I was confused. "You don't remember? Choon Hee I had found you sleeping in the park last night. By yourself." He sounded hurt saying those words. My face went pale, as I had thought it was all a nightmare.

"I- I thought it was a dream. I was just about to tell you how bad it was, Jungwon." I started to choke on my words, tearing up. "Jungwon, I, Jungwon it was horrible. Why weren't you there? I was alone, and I-" He pulled me back into his embrace again. 

"I'm sorry." He caressed the back of my head, calming me down. I then broke the hug, trying to smile letting him know I was okay. Whether I was truly okay or not was another topic. 

"No, don't be sorry, I shouldn't blame you." I then remembered Yeji. I haven't heard from her yet. "Where's Yeji?"

There was a silence coming from him, which made me worry more. "Yang Jungwon, where is Yeji?" "I don't want to talk about her right now." He said, in a more angrier tone than usual. "I need to know. I'm worried about her," I paused not knowing if these were the right words, "Just like you were with me." 

He sighed, "I don't trust her, Choon Hee." I raised my eyebrow in confusion, "What? No, I asked where she was." "She's at home. Safe, in her house." I let out a breathe of relief, "Ok, ok that's good." 

Jungwon took a hold of my hands. "You are welcome to stay with me if you want." I smiled but it then faded away, remembering my brother's words. "No, it's alright. Jay will be back soon and things will be back to normal."

End of Choon Hee's POV:

------

"Oh Choon Hee! Welcome back!" Yeji said, hugging the girl at the door's entrance. "I'm so glad you're okay!" Yeji stepped back. "Of course I'm okay!", she chuckled. 

She was suddenly pulled back with force behind her. "Choon Hee, Yeji will be busy for the rest of the week and won't be able to stay with you." Sunghoon then let go go of his grip, off of his sister's shoulder. 

"Oh, that's alright." She replied, quietly. "Choon Hee-" Sunghoon was cut off by his mother. "Here why don't you come with me, I bet you're hungry?" The two walked off to the kitchen leaving the siblings at the door way. 

"I still can't believe you. You sicken me." The older said with a stern face. Yeji stayed quiet, speechless. "What on earth made you think that was okay? Who knows what could've-" "You think I did that thinking she would be okay?! THAT WAS THE POINT. Anything but OKAY." She raised her voice, then trailed off hoping she wasn't loud enough to be heard by their guest. 

Sunghoon grabbed her by each shoulder, "Don't ever talk to her again. Don't look at her, don't mention her, don't ever go near her again." 

Yeji let out a small smirk, hers eyes turning glassy. "Sure, whatever you say, Park Sunghoon."

-Flashback-

"Where's Choon Hee?" Sunghoon asked his sister, as she walked in the house. "Oh I dropped her off at Jungwon's" "Uhm, why?" Yeji let out a big sigh, "She wanted to go so I took her. Nothing to sweat about." 

Sunghoon grit his teeth a bit and sighed, "I'm gonna head out. My coach invited me to his house for dinner."

-------

"Hey, can Choon Hee come over to my house for tonight?" --- JW

"What" --- Hoon

"It's just for a bit. Why, are you guys busy again?" --- JW

"No, is she not at your place?" --- Hoon

"No-? Sunghoon is she not with you?" --- JW

"Yeji said she took her to your house." --- Hoon

-incoming call from Jungwon- 

"Sunghoon where on earth is she." "I'm asking you the same question, I was told she was with you!" "I knew I couldn't trust you. Where were Yeji and Choon Hee." Sunghoon tightly shut his eyes in frustration, "At the park."

-------

"PARK YEJI!" Sunghoon yelled at his sister's name arriving back home. "Park Sunghoon lower your voice." His mother scolded him. "Mom, Jungwon earlier had asked for Choon Hee to go to his place, however Yeji lied to me earlier saying she already took her there." 

Yeji peaked down the stairway and as she was about to go back to her room her mother called her down. "Ok, ok let's talk this through." She took a slight pause in her words, "Where is she now." "She's safe. With Jungwon now at his house." He stared his sister down. Mrs. Park sighed of relief, "That's good, now Yeji where were you and Choon Hee earlier?" 

She rolled her eyes, "I told you, we were at the park and when I went to go get something, Jungwon came and picked her up!" Sunghoon laughed, "You are such a terrible liar." He continued, "Jungwon texted me while I was at Coach's house. 

He then showed them the text messages and Yeji began to sweat hard. "Why. Why would you leave her like that." Yeji remained silent. "Park Yeji this is very serious. You either spill it out now or bigger consequences will lie ahead." 

Yeji started to chuckle into tears, "And till now you still get what you want huh." She said to her brother. "Initially I didn't care for her at all. But she was someone close to you. You rarely ever have anyone close to you other than mom." Sunghoon stood there listening. "When I met her, she seemed like the nicest person I've seen. She didn't see me as your sister. But as we got closer I realized I was sharing her with you." 

Sunghoon was confused by everything she said. "You have everything you want. Trophies, talent, friends, fans, praises here and there. Even my own friends are with me just to get close to you. Choon Hee was the only one that was genuine towards me. I will gladly have her be with Jungwon as long as it's not with you. I thought maybe by having her I could have someone you don't." 

"You sound crazy." Her brother replied. "Yeji, that's enough. I will have a talk with you later." Mrs. Park said with disappointment. "Now go please tell this to her brother, and Jungwon. Please apologize to them. I feel terrible having not taken care of Choon Hee."

-End of flashback-