a/n

I― I like that ending

Thank you for reading!!!!! This was probably one of my favorite books to write

I appreciate all of your support, it means the world to me. Now let's get to some extra stuff that I added...

The one nurse in the hospital, the one who helped George, was intended to be Bad. He's also the one that George mentioned Zak/Skeppy was dating

The boat officer! I didn't go into depth about her, but I kind of had in mind that she was Puffy, but you can imagine her as whoever you want.

For all of you who called George "dumb" or "stupid" because he didn't know that Clay was Dream, I know where you guys are coming from, but you have to remember that we have a different viewpoint from George. George doesn't automatically connect Clay to Dream because he doesn't spend every minute of his life looking into people he meets. Part of George's mind probably prevented him making the connection sooner because when you meet someone and you really like them, you want to believe that they are good and perfect for you. George didn't want Clay to be Dream, therefore he was slower to make the realization.

Yes, Wilbur did die, Clay/Dream succeeded in killing him. He saved Alex/Quackity and Sapnap's life.

I don't really know if someone could actually survive a drop into the ocean from that high up, but this is fanfiction after all. I tried to make it realistic, how George dropped into the water and how the water was moving so the impact of the fall would be less fatal.

Also, I know the whole Clay/Dream's repercussions aren't what would actually irl, but, like I said before, this is fiction.  You guys wanted a happy ending, so I gave it to you! Thank you again!

The whole story was around 46,600 words, which is about 90 google docs pages without the spacing. You basically read a short novel :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

I have a big surprise coming up soon, so stick around!!!

I hope to see you all then, goodbye for now! <3