𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

               𝐃𝐞'𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧               |𝐃𝐞|𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞|𝐉𝐨|𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢|

     𝐃𝐞'𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧 |𝐃𝐞|𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞|𝐉𝐨|𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢|

"So where we about to go ?" I asked Hara as I looked up at her from my phone.

"We about go to Pacman house." Hara answered as she turned her blinker on, approaching our turn.

"Who all gone be over there ?" I asked as I scrolled through my tik tok, occupying my time.

"Pree and Dia are already over there, but he also told me that some of his homeboys are over there ." She said turning onto the street, making the gear for the blinker click back in place.

She drove down little further, stopping in front of a nice looking two story house. I knew that Pacman had moved bu I didn't know where to, so this would be my first time at his new house.

"Come on Mani, and you don't have do nothing but say a quick little hi when we get in here. I know how you get around people you barely know. I'm not gone force you to talk to them, your dad just wanted me to get you out the house." She said taking her key out the ignition. My daddy had always encouraged me to get out the house, but I like being at home.

I nodded my head getting out of the car, I grabbed my air pods and my charger shutting the door behind me. I walked behind Hara as we walked up the walk way towards the front door. Hara pulled the screen door open, prompting me to grab it. She twisted the door knob to the front door pushing it open, walking in.

"WHO THE FUCK OPENING MY DOOR ?!" I heard Pacman yell making me wince and turn my aid down a little.

"DAMN, bitch stop yelling !" I heard, what sounded like Pree's boyfriend Ace yell. I shook my head, because he was doing what he told Pac not to do.

Walking into the living room behind Hara I was met with a room full of people. I looked around feeling eyes on me which made feel a little out of place.

"Who is that ?" One boy asked looking at me.

"Where she come from ?" Another asked, looking around the room. That kind of made me scrunch my face up.

Cause what he mean "Where I come from" ?

"Y'all scaring her." Kesso said mugging them, Kesso was Dia's boyfriend. I met him a coupe times prior to this encounter.

"Not Jace coming out the house." Ace said dramatically, throwing his head back and dragging his words.

"Y'all this is Jace, Jace you already know kesso, and these three are K1,dolla, and Gee." Pree said with her leg, thrown across Ace's lap.

"Hey." I said a little above a whisper, waving at them, I was awkwardly standing in the middle of the room, not summer walker awkward, but awkward enough.