𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐃𝐞'𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧|𝐃𝐞| 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞| 𝐉𝐨| 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢|

|𝐃𝐞| 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞| 𝐉𝐨| 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢|

"You like this one ?" Gee asked me, as we looked around the small, empty shop.

"No, I know I want something small, but this is entirely too small. And the kitchen needs so many updates, if I was to get this one I don't know when the renovations would be finished." I explained to him, glancing around.

"Yea, I get what you saying. What we looking at next ?" He responded, grabbing my hand as we made it out the shop.

"We can go look at another space for you." I answered, blocking the sun from being in my face as we walked out.

"You guys want to look at something else ?" The man asked, pushing off the side of the building he was leaned on.

"Yea, we wanna go look at another space for him . If that's okay with you." I spoke up, pointing my thumb in Gee's direction.

"Yea, no problem, just trail me when you guys get in the car." He answered, nodding his head walking off. Nodding my head back, I allowed Gee to walk me to the passengers side door.

Opening the door, Gee waited til I got situated to shut the door, and walk over to the drivers side. Getting into the car, Gee shut the door and pulled his seat belt on. Turning the car on, he immediately placed his car in drive.

"We gone go get something to eat after this, I know you hungry." Gee spoke up, pulling from the parking spot as the man pulled off.

"Ok." I replied, nodding my head.

"Play some music." He said, passing me his phone. Taking his phone, the same time I went to press the shuffle button a text notification popped up and I accidentally clicked it. Instantly regretting it because of the picture that flooded the screen, I screeched and dropped the phone covering my eyes.

"What's wrong ?!" Gee asked loudly, the car coming to a stop.

"I accidentally clicked the message, oh my gosh. Get your phone." I replied, shaking my head. Feeling the weight of his phone coming off my thighs, I exhaled and removed my hands from my face.

"I done told this girl about sending me shit like this." He lowly snapped, as I heard the sound of the call tone.

"Emotional damaaaageee." I sung lowly, as the picture of the girl with her legs wide open, and her pussy on full display popped back into my head.