𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟗, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐃𝐞'𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧
|𝐃𝐞|𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞|𝐉𝐨|𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢|

Running into the living room, I slid and fell backward.

"Ahhh shit !" I groaned holding my lower back.

"Jace what the fuck you doing ?" Dia asked looking at me, as she looked at me from her phone.

"Pimp down ! I repeat pimp down !" I said loudly, while holding my arms up.

Dolla came over picking me up, before tossing me on the couch.

"Skrong healthy black man !" I said flexing my muscles, as I pointed at him.

"Jace baby, are you ok ?" Ci asked before laughing.

"Ok, but on a serious note... Will y'all help me wipe down my apartment before the furniture come ? And when the furniture do come will y'all help me arrange it ?" I asked looking at them.

"What's in it for me ?" Ace said slanting his eyes.

"You'll know where I live." I said tilting my head.

"Gee, I'm ready to leave." The girl that was here when I first came in spoke, she was actually pretty.

"He just went to sleep like five minutes ago. I'll drop you off if you want to go home that bad." Dolla said looking up from his phone, while blankly staring at her.

"You didn't bring me here, he did." She said before shaking Gee arm, harder than before.

She not pretty no more

I scrunched my face up tooting my lips to the side, trying my best to refrain from speaking.

Gee lifted his head after a couple more shakes, and mugged the air.

"What ?" He rasped, studying his face he looked tired.

"I'm ready to go." The girl said with an attitude, and a little loudly.

"I told you I was tired, call a lyft or a Uber." Gee replied running his hand down his face, huffing a little.

I got up and walked out of the living room into the kitchen. Going to the cabinet, I stood on my tippy toes trying to grab a cup of noodles. Not being able to get it, I jumped and smacked it down. Bending over, I picked the noodles up and pulled the plastic off.

I ripped the paper over the top of the cup half way off and filled it up with hot water. Walking over to the microwave I opened it and sat my cup inside. Pressing three minutes and forty five seconds I stepped back a little before hopping onto the island. I pulled my phone out hearing footsteps not too long after.