𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐃𝐞'𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧|𝐃𝐞| 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞| 𝐉𝐨| 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢|

|𝐃𝐞| 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞| 𝐉𝐨| 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢|

"Hello." I spoke into the phone, looking at my daddy as he talked shit to one of my uncles.

"I'm outside." He spoke, turning the music down in his car.

"That quick ?" I asked, frowning my face up as I grabbed my purse off the counter.

"Yea, I said I was five minutes away." He replied, chuckling a little.

"I thought you meant five minutes in black people time." I stressed, sliding off the stool.

"Girl bring yo ass outside." He responded, hanging the phone up.

Rude ass

"Daddy, I'll talk to you when I make it home I'm about to go." I said, walking over to him.

"Look at my little Angel, turning into a thot." My daddy dramatically said, pulling me into a hug.

"No I'm not, I'm just, having a little fun." I corrected, smiling as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Well here go some money, just in case you need it." He said, handing me a roll of money. Opening my purse, I placed the roll into it and spoke.

"Thank you, I'll talk to you later, I love you." I said, as I started making my way to the front door.

"I love you too, don't get pregnant." He joked, making me speed up. Unlocking the door, I opened it and shut the door behind me after turning the bottom lock. Looking up, I saw him standing on the passenger side on the door with it open.

"Heeyyy." I greeted, walking down the pathway, then down the two little steps at the end stopping on front of him.

"Wassup." He greeted back, licking his lip, pulling me into a hug. Standing on my tippy toes, I wrapped my arms around his neck as his circled around my waist. Inhaling his scent, I bit my lip holding back a smile.

We love a man that smells good

"You high ?" I asked, as we pulled back from the hug.

"Yea, I smoked half a wood on the way here. Get in the car, I'm starting to get paranoid." He spoke, motioning towards the car. Shaking my head, I obliged and got into the car.

niggas

Shutting the door, he walked around the car and pulled the drivers door open. Sliding in, he shut the door and pulled his seatbelt on.

"You ready ?" He asked, looking over at me.

"Yes, even though I still don't know where we going." I slickly slid in the last part, trying to trip him up.