𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

|𝐃𝐞|𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞|𝐉𝐨|𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢|

Sliding into my new car I inhaled the new car scent, I had just traded in my 2019 Maxima for a 2020. I have to get it tinted, and I want to buy some stuff for the inside.

My phone started ringing making me look down at my screen.

Incoming FaceTime call from .....

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐚🌵🏜

✔|❌

Pressing accept on the call, I sat the phone in my lap as I took my car out of park.

"Jace where you at ?" Hara's voice came through the speaker, very loudly making me turn the volume down a little.

"That's my bestie ?!" I heard a voice say in the background, before the phone got snatched.

"Hi Bestie !" K1 said with his face in the camera, smiling showing all his teeth.

"Hey best." I said laughing, as I pulled off the dealership lot.

"Give me the phone." I heard another voice say before the phone was snatched AGAIN.

"Hi friend !" Dolla said smiling at me, showing his braces.

"Hey frennnn !" I drug smiling, as I pulled up to a red light.

The phone was snatched and Pac was in the camera mugged up.

"Li bit where you at ?!" He asked trying to look in the background.

"And who car that is ?!" Ace asked, getting into the camera with Pac.

"I'm driving from the car dealership, and this is my new car I just traded my car in for a new one." I said turning my blinker on, turning left once the light turned green.

"Meet us at the mall !" I heard Kesso yell, which made me shake my head.

"Ok." I said, before pressing the red button to end the call.

*15 minutes later*

Pulling into a parking spot I turned my car off before grabbing my purse. Grabbing my keys and my phone, I shut the door hitting the lock button shortly after. Looking both ways, I walked across the parking lot towards the mall's main entrance.