𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐆𝐢𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
|𝐆𝐞𝐞|

"Neisha, I'm literally about to pull up what you mean he can't come no more ?" I questioned, a mug resting on my face as I slowed down parking in front of her house.

"He can't go anymore, I wanna keep him this week come get him next week." She replied back lazily, pissing me off even more.

"I haven't seen him in damn near a month, send him outside bruh. He don't even need no fucking clothes because I got some." I fussed a little, putting my car in park as I looked at her front door.

"Gee, I just said-" Mid sentence, she was cut off by Kavonni coming into wherever she was and talking loudly.

"Ma ! My uncle Shee outside yet ? I'm ready to go !" He spoke loudly, making me shake my head. Honking my horn a couple times, I knew that they would hear it because nine times out of ten they were in her living room down stairs.

"Yes, he's outside baby, go out there. I love you." She spoke, as I peeped her come to the door and open it leaving the screen door closed but the main door open.

"I love you too." He replied, making me hang up once I saw him pushing the screen door open. Hitting the locks on my doors, I took my seatbelt off and got out the car.

Shutting my door, I watched as he ran down the pathway at full speed. Feeling my anxiety spike a little, I spoke as I walked around the car.

"Slow down before you fall Vonni." I instructed loudly, watching as he slowed up a little on his running. Opening my arms and crouching down, I caught him as he ran into my open arms.

"I missed you Uncle Shee." He spoke lowly, his voice coming out lower than usual.

"I missed you more nephew." I replied, kissing his forehead as I closed my arms around him standing up. Adjusting my arms so that he was comfortable, I walked over to the car opening the door.

"Uncle Shee we gone get shicken nuggets ?" He asked me, turning his head towards me smiling big enough for me to see the silver caps in the back of his mouth.

"Yea, you wanna go to Wendy's ?" I asked, placing him into his car seat as he nodded his head.

"Uh hm." He hummed, as I pulled the seat belt over his seat.

"Alright." I replied, standing up straight shutting the door afterwards. Walking back around to my side of the car, I opened the car door and slid in. Pulling my seatbelt over my body, I switched gears before pulling off and  heading to Wendy's.

Pulling into the driveway of my house, I turned the car off and took my seatbelt off. Picking up my keys and my phone, I opened my door and shut it before opening the backseat door looking at Kavonni. He was sleep in his car seat, with his head hung to the right and his IPad was barely on his lap as he slightly gripped it with his fingers.

Shaking my head I grabbed his iPad and I unstrapped him from the seatbelt and picked him up instead of waking him up. Grabbing his food and drink I shut the back door and hit the locks on my key fob.

Adjusting his body, I walked up the pathway to my porch and walked up the steps. Pushing the key into the lock, I turned the lock and twisted the knob pushing the door open. Stepping in, I shut the door and locked it right after. Sliding out of my slides, I walked through the house and made my way into the kitchen and placed his food on the counter.

Walking out of the kitchen I made my way towards the stairs and climbed them with all Kavonni and his dead weight slowing me down.

"Lil nigga damn near weigh more than Jace, what the hell." I mumbled, shaking my head as I walked into the room I had here for him and laid him down. Taking his shoes, jacket, and socks off I stood up and placed his iPad on the charger.

Tossing his dirty socks into his hamper, I placed his shoes on his shoe rack and hung his jacket up on a hanger in his closet. Leaving out of his room, I went into mines and exhaled a little.

"Whew shit that was a lot, let me call my woman." I thought out loud, taking my shirt off and flinging it into my dirty clothes hamper.

Crashing into my body, I grabbed my phone out of my basketball shorts pocket and brung the phone up to my face making the screen come alive. Swiping up as the camera scanned my face, I went to the FaceTime app and clicked the contact at the very top.

Smiling big with a closed mouth smile, I watched as the call said "connecting" after the second ring.

yea, she know better

"Hi pooh." She spoke to me as soon as the call connected, making me show my teeth as I smiled a little harder.

"Hi phats, what you doing man ?" I spoke back, grinning like I just won a million bucks.

"Just got done loading these jars into my cousins car." She replied, shuffling around what looked like the kitchen now that I'm actually paying attention.

"You made some jars for em ?" I questioned keeping the actual question at hand lowkey, scratching my eye brow.

"No nosey, she's going to make deliveries for me since I didn't feel like leaving out the house today." She replied, teasing me as she said "nosey" .

"I'm just trynna see what my lady got going on, I can't do that ?" I asked innocently, a smile spreading across my face as I waited for her to reply to my question.

"Yes, you can do that Giovanni." She replied in her tone, making me fall out laughing.

"When you gone make my specialty order ?" I asked, remembering the jar order I put in with her.

"I'll make em late tonight most likely, I don't have anything to do and I know I'm going to take a nap today and wake up real late and be up bored." She answered, making me nod my head as she spoke to me softly.

"Kavonni go lay yo ass down." I spoke firmly, mushing him off me as he giggled.

"Uncle Shee call pretty lady." He replied, crawling up the bed towards me.

"No, you can call her in the morning go lay down and go to sleep." I said, shaking my head as I spoke.

"Her told me to call her before I went to sleep." He responded, folding his arms as he threw a deep frown on his face.

"She got tired and went to sleep Vonni, we'll call her tomorrow." I informed him.

"Damn cuh." I heard him mumble, making me pop up from my slouched position.

"What you just say ?!" I asked loudly, a laugh slipping from my throat before I cleared it.

"I said dang cuz." He corrected, scrambling off the bed in a fit of laughter.

"That ain't what the hell you said, go lay down bruh." I said, pointing to the door.

"Goodnight uncle Shee." He replied, running out the room and shutting the door behind him.

Shaking my head, I turned over calling De'Amani waiting for the call to connect.

"Goodnight phat baby." I rasped as soon as the call connected, tiredness hitting me full force.

"Goodnight pooh." She replied sleepily, as I heard a yawn slip from her mouth.

Update, it's short I know . 🫤😭

Enjoy ts while it lasts though . 😉😉