𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟓,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟓,𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

|𝐃𝐞|𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞|𝐉𝐨|𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢|

Throwing my cover off of me, I swung my feet to the side of my bed letting my feet touch the floor. Pushing off my bed I walked to my door, twisting the door knob and pulling the door open. Stepping out of my room, I turned to the right walking down the hall a little stopping at my dad's door. Knocking on the door I waited for a response.

"Come in bald ass la girl." He said, which made me roll my eyes.

It's always an insult with this man

Turning the knob on his door, I pushed the door open walking in a little. Pushing the door, I pushed it soft enough to leave a crack. Walking over to his bed I jumped into it, scooting my body next to his.

"Hey daddy." I said smiling in his face.

"What the hell do you want Jace ?" He asked looking over at me from the TV.

"Soo ivebeenlookingatapartments." I rushed out nervously, smiling at him.

"De'Amani." He said before bucking at me, making me flinch a little.

"I've been looking at apartments and I'm thinking about moving out soon." I said doing jazz hands, smiling wider.

He huffed a little before speaking.

"So first you get new friends and start spending more time with them, and now you wanna leave me like everybody else ?" He asked looking at me like I was crazy while holding his chest

"Daddy I'm 19- RIGHT you not growwwn !" He said dramatically, dragging the word grown.

"Daddy why won't you let me leaaaaveee." I said whining, while pouting.

"Because you gone eventually forget about yo old ass daddy." He said, looking sad making me frown.

"Daddy I'm not gone forget about you, I'll come visit every week. I'll even leave my bed and some clothes to spend nights here with you." I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Jace when you do move I need you to call me everyday, if not every day every other day. And I wanna pay 12 months of your rent." He said seriously, making me chuckle a little.

Choosing not to argue with him I nodded my head.

"Ok, do you want to help me pick an apartment and look at furniture ?" I asked smiling, looking up from his shoulder.

"Yea, go get the computer." He said mushing my head.

Getting up I slid out of his bed, walking to the door. I grabbed the door and pulled it open walking back down to my room. Opening my room door, I pushed it open walking into my room. Flicking my room light on I walked over to my desk, and grabbed my macbook and the charger. Leaving out of my room, I went back into my dad's room getting back into my spot.

*1 hour later*

Me and my dad just got done looking at furniture for my apartment and everything is in my cart. After I go to look at the apartments and get my key I'll pay for the stuff and get it delivered as soon as possible.

I'm currently in the kitchen thinking of something to cook. I decided on making baked salmon and rice. Taking the salmon out the freezer and I put it in some warm water. It wasn't frozen all the way due to us just getting it today.

*20 minutes later*

The salmon was thawed out so I put on the water for the rice. Getting the salmon I seasoned it before putting it in a glass pan with a little water so it wouldn't be dry. Setting a timer for 20 minutes I walked into the living room.

*10 minutes later*

Walking into the kitchen I seen that the water had finally came to a rolling boil. I poured the rice into the pot. It cooked for the remainder of the 10 minutes the salmon took to finish baking.

Turning the oven off I grabbed a strainer pouring the rice into it. Putting the rice back into the pot I got some butter and put it in the rice. Grabbing the pan out of the oven I put a decent amount of rice on the plate then put a piece of salmon on top. Grabbing a lemon I squeezed some lemon juice on top. Grabbing a blue Gatorade I walked up the steps to my daddy's room.

Pushing the door open I walked over to him passing him his plate.

"Thank you, you put some lemon on here ?" He asked.

"Yea." I said nodding my head.

"Ok." He said making me walk out walking down the steps.

I made my plate, getting my jug of cranberry juice out of the fridge. I grabbed my stuff walking back up the steps.

Going into my room I sat my stuff on my nightstand before grabbing my phone using it for my remote.

Turning on supergirl I sat down grabbing my plate eating my food.

Finishing my food I grabbed my cranberry juice and my plate walking out of my room. Going into my daddy room I seen he was sleep already. I walked over placing a kiss on his forehead leaving back out.

Going down the stairs I entered the kitchen placing my plate in the dish washer. Putting my cranberry juice in the fridge I got my bottle of water out the freezer. Leaving out of the kitchen I went back upstairs.

Sitting my water down on my nightstand I walked into my personal bathroom. Starting a warm shower I grabbed my dove body scrub.

Stepping into the water I wanted to listen to some music.

"Hey Alexa play If I ever fall in love by Shai." I said

A/N: it be the background voices fa me 😩

"Playing if I ever fall in love by Shai." She said before I heard the hypnotizing beat.

"The very first tiime that I saw your brown eyes, your lips said hello and I said hi." I sung

*skip the shower*

Walking into my room I dropped my towel grabbing some shea butter I moisturized my skin. Slipping on some panties and a bra I connected my phone to my charger, laying down I turned on thunder sounds.

I laid there thinking and talking to myself for a little minute before relaxing my body letting sleep take over me.

Introvert outttt !! 🤾🏽‍♀️

Y'all want questions after the chapters ? 😭

Vote, comment, and share !!