𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟖, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐡
𝐊𝟏

"Bestie guess what." I said, we were on the phone and I was in a crisis and needed to vent.

"Yes bestie." She said messing with her hearing aid, which I noticed she did a lot. In the little amount of time I've known Jace, I always see her playing with her hearing aid.

"My main wop not fucking with me right now, and it's been making me cry all muthafucking night ." I said as I frowned.

She laughed at me before speaking.

"What did you do to her ?" She asked stuffing some chips in her mouth, between me, myself, and I this her second bag of chips.

Her fat ass always eating

"Mmcht, Ian do shit but throw a couple fruit snacks at her baby head." I said rolling my eyes huffing, this was nothing major if you ask me.

"You what ?" She asked coughing, choking on her chips.

"JACE ! WHAT YO BAD HAIR ASS IN THERE COUGHING FOR !" I heard a deep voice yell in her back ground. 

She coughed before beating her chest making me laugh, she really can't breathe.

A full thirty seconds after coughing, she caught her breath.

"My ass was just in here dying and yo bald bitter ass wanna talk about my hair !"She yelled towards her door, before looking back at the camera.

"You can't be throwing fruit snacks at people kids Kanon." She stated calling me by my government name. She then threw some chips into her mouth chewing.

Wasn't she just choking on them ?

I seen a man creep in her room, he looked at the screen telling me to shush making me look at Jace.

"Bestie I just sent you a tik tok." She said, all in the phone camera.

She propped her camera up and as soon as she did that, I'm guessing her daddy jumped on her and put her in a choke hold.

I started laughing while taking pictures, they was wrestling for a minute til he started talking.

"Who bald headed Jace." He said pinching her nose closed.

feel like I'm witnessing a murder

"You." She whispered, as she moved her head around trying to make him let he go.

"I am ?" He asked, before sitting on her back pulling her upper body back. I heard a crack and made the yikes face while snapping more pictures.

what in the wrestlemania

"I quit, I quit, I'm a bald mother fucker." She said loudly, tapping on the bed.

"That's what I thought." He said before mushing her head and walking out of the room.

I looked at her, to see her mugging the shit out of the camera.

"Why you ain't say he was coming ?!" She asked breathing heavily.

"I- fuck you that's why yo wop not talking to you." She said cutting me off, before hanging up making my mouth drop.

I went to my contacts and pressed remy's name waiting for her to pick up.

I can't take this no more

"What the fuck you want K1 ?" She said as soon as she answered making me frown.

"Stink stink why you so hostile ?" I asked softly.

"Stink stink shit, you got my baby fucked up so it's fuck you right now." She said rolling her eyes.

"Girl, you know I love Byron like he my own." I said smacking my teeth, looking at her.

His la teeth ass

"But you was throwing fruit snacks at his head, and told him to shut his broke ass up when he started crying." She said mugging me.

"Girl fuck you, and Byron, he know what the fuck going on." I said hanging up the phone before she could say anything.

Throwing my phone, I huffed fighting the air.

"Man FUCK, she had some good throat !" I yelled before getting up.

I grabbed my phone, and my gun off the side of the bed slipping my slides on running out of the house.

*20 minutes later*

Looking around the block as I pulled up I looked at all the people that was outside. Stepping out of my car completely I shut the door, and locked them walking over to Dolla.

"Wassup dime." I said chuckling, as I dapped him up.

"Stop playing with me bitch." He said pushing me, making me stumble a little.

"Ahhh,ahhh, ahhhhhhhh." I said waving my hands around.

I looked up and seen Gee standing by his car making me walk over by him.

"Wassup gang." I said dapping him up, as I looked around checking my surroundings.

"Not shit." He said shrugging, as he did the same thing I did, scope the area.

I seen some girl walking up to us making me shake my head. I already knew who she came over here for.

She might as well turn around, this nigga ruthless as fuck.

"Hey." She said smiling in Gee face.

I shook, my head when I seen him look at her with a mean ass mug on his face.

"Just walk away baby." I said shaking my head, trying to help her not get her feelings hurt.

"Umm, I wasn't talking to you." She said, putting her hand in my face with her face scrunched.

"Oh-." I nodding my head pressing my lips together.

I'm about to get me a good lil laugh

"My name Erin." She said looking at Gee, still smiling.

"Did I....." He trailed off, looking around.

"Did you what ?" She asked, her smile falling a little.

"Ask, did I ask for yo name ?" He said looking her dead in her face.

"No..." She said looking around confused.

"Alright, get the fuck out my face." He said walking away, pushing her out of his way a little.

She stood there looking stupid.

"I told you to walk yo happy go lucky looking ass away eric, nie look at you." I said laughing, as her mouth was wide open.

Don't know what the fuck this was .....

-Introvert outt !! 🤾🏽‍♀️

Vote, comment, and share !!