𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐆𝐢𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞
|𝐆𝐞𝐞|

"Amani Jaceion Lovelace !" I spoke loudly, walking through my pops house.

"Giovanni I know you better stop walking in my shit like it's yours lil nigga." He replied, making me walk in the living room. Entering the space, I walked over to the couch he was sitting on and sat at the other end.

"Wassup old man ?" I greeted, looking at him as I got comfortable on the couch.

"Nothing much, what's been going on with you mister MIA ?" He replied back, looking at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Nothing for real pops, making and saving this money, staying out the way ya know ?" I truthfully spoke, shrugging my shoulders a little.

"Who you been hanging with though ? Cause ya friends called me asking where you were was at, I couldn't tell the lil niggas shit." He informed me, making me nod my head.

"That's really the reason I came over here, I been kicking it with this girl and I'm feeling her, we feeling each other." I spoke a little lowly, smiling a little as I thought about her.

"She got you blushing and shit ? what's her name ?" He teased, laughing at me making his dimples that were identical to mines pop out.

"We call her Jace, her actual name is De'Amani though." I revealed, looking over at him.

"Them names sound like nigga names, they sound familiar too, who her peoples is ?" He asked, scrunching his face up as he looked at me.

"I thought I was tripping the first time I heard her names and shit, but she said people call her daddy Ace or some shit like that." I shrugged, looking at him.

"Mhm." He hummed lowly, making me look over at him a little. When my daddy made that sound after asking some shit, he was was most likely putting some pieces together in his head.

"You been straight though pops ?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Yea, I been good, and I would ask you the same but I can visibly see that you been doing good." He spoke back jokingly, making me chuckle as I nodded my head. Feeling my phone vibrate twice, I pulled it out to see that Jace texted me.

___________________________
𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 🥰💞
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟑:𝟑𝟎 𝐩.𝐦.

Pooh ?
If you stop at a gas station can you
grab me a Twix ice cream ? Please ?
Read 3:30 p.m.

Baby that's gone melt before I even
get there.
Read 3:30 p.m.

I forgot abt that, it's ok don't get it.
Read 3:31 p.m.