𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐃𝐞'𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧|𝐃𝐞| 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞| 𝐉𝐨| 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢|

|𝐃𝐞| 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞| 𝐉𝐨| 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢|

"We should go out tonight ." Hara blurted, which made everyone look at her.

"Huh ?" Pacman looked over at her with his face scrunched up.

"Why are you looking like that ?" Hara asked, looking at Pacman .

"Because you NEVER want to go out, let alone ask them if they want to go out." Pacman stated the obvious.

Which was true, I'll ask if Hara going to anything before I actually agree to go out anywhere with the girls. Because she was the homebody, and the mother of the group, she knew how to prevent Pree from fighting anybody because they were looking at her wrong, or stop Dia's drunken rant about how Kesso is too good for her.

"I'm with Pacman, we usually have to drag you out of the house to go anywhere." Pree said, with her eyes squinted.

We were all sitting in my house, and by we all I mean, me, Gee, Pree, Ace, Kesso, Dia, K1, Dolla, Pacman, and Hara.

"That's not true, I go places with y'all." Hara protested, like she was offended.

"After we beg you for three minute straight you do." Dia said, laughing at her.

"Ok, do y'all want to go out or not ? This is a one time thing with me asking." Hara said, sitting back leaning her head on Pacman's shoulder.

"Yes." I spoke up first. We hadn't been to the club or any kickbacks in a good minute.

"Best why you answer so fast ? Let me find out you doing hoe activities with these hoes that's in committed relationship's." K1 spoke, up looking up from his phone screen.

"And do ! Y'all think she so innocent but she not." Pree spoke up, shaking her head.

"I don't be doing nothing but having a good time." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"And what is a good time ?" Dolla asked, which made me tuck my lips in.

"You're in my business now." I replied puckering my lips looking off to the side. He was about to speak was cut off with the sound of my phone ringing.

"Incoming call from restricted." Siri announced, which made me furrow my eyebrows .

Picking my phone up, I held my finger over the green button before clicking it . Placing the phone up to my ear, I heard moving then someone spoke.

"Hello." A male voice spoke on the other end of the phone.

"Hello, who is this ?" I responded, scratching my neck.