𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎

𝐃𝐞'𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐧|𝐃𝐞| 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞| 𝐉𝐨| 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢|

|𝐃𝐞| 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞| 𝐉𝐨| 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢|

"What's the matter wit' you ?" Gee asked, looking over at me as we both lied in his bed watching "hood girls". Frowning my face up a little, I looked over at him.

"Nothing." I replied, shaking my head as I turned back towards the tv. Seconds later, I was looking at a paused tv screen which made me release a small sigh as I closed my eyes.

"De'Amani." Gee spoke, prompting me to open my eyes. Slowly turning towards him, I looked at his face, raising my eyebrows silently asking him 'what he wanted'.

"What's yo problem dawg ?" He asked, his face in a deep frown. Mirroring his face, I spoke while shaking my head.

"I don't have a problem, what are you talking about ?" I asked, looking at him in confusion.

"Jace, you barely said shit since you been here and you usually talking my fuckin' ear off. On top of that, I called yo name fifteen minutes ago like ten times when yo small ass was over there zoned out looking at the wall above the damn tv. And let's not forget you ain't ask for none of my food when I had some. So imma ask you one more time, and I need you to tell the truth . What . Is . Your . Problem ?" Gee informed me, as a small pout was displayed on my face by time he was done.

"I don't wanna bother you with my problems, when it may not be that big of a deal. I'll try to be in a better mood though, I didn't think it was noticeable." I said, looking down playing with my fingers.

Feeling fingers on my chin, my face was lifted by Gee. Looking into his face, I examined how it softened.

"You not bothering me with shit, if you was bothering me I would've been told you to take yo ass home. Now what's going on with you ? Ion like how you lookin." Gee explained, dropping his hand from my chin. Sighing heavily, I spoke.

"Me and Hara aren't really talking anymore. I don't think it's my fault, because I haven't did anything wrong. It's just weird for me and my cousin to not speak everyday. Or at least text, you know ?" I explained, puffing my cheeks out.

"Well, I mean if I was you I wouldn't even be talking to her ass, or worried about not talking to her." Gee replied, shrugging his shoulders non chalantly.

"Why you say that ?" I asked, blowing the air out of my cheeks.

"You really are slow, you forgot about that shit that happened at the damn kick back we went to ? Her ass didn't say shit when them mutha' fuckas was coming at you crazy when you was drunk." Gee explained, looking at me.