Q & A + a question from me

Ok hey guys!! So, this is for those who have any questions or anything. Just shoot. Any questions for characters, questions about the plot [not gonna spoil, but I may be able to hint], and any opinions or things you want to tell me about the characters [well, the personalities I gave them, a few are a bit too OOC], or anything, in general. Just comment here!

I am open to feedback, and just so you know, I read all your comments and am totally glad you like what I write. Your positive comments are really uplifting, and super motivating.

[Also sorry for falling off the face of Earth like that. Hit a wall, but it's better now]

Looking forward to answering your questions!

:D

[edit?]:

HEy guys, 2022 here. looking forward to another great year [hopefully??]. SO like I said, no official updates till March. BUT, you guys can still ask me questions [if u have any, like about the plot or whatever, and i'll do my best to reply]. Also, i was wondering, since I'm not gonna be uploading any actual IN STORY chapters, do you guys want me to do little one shots- like with Percy and Thalia, or Percy at school with Anita [love her], or Percy and Shiva? Up to you. Anyways, thanks for all the love, honestly I did NOT expect such nice comments from u guys, but i'm grateful nonetheless. it's always an amazing feeling you get when you hear that people like your work.

Right, so I'm actually a little curious. What do you guys think is gonna happen with this story? Like, do you think they find Percy's mom, or not? Or what's your guys's theories and stuff. If you have any, that is. I look forward to reading more of your comments, and I might be incorporating little ideas from you guys into the story, cus that's just fun!

idk if u guys noticed, but someone asked me about damian eavesdropping on Annabeth and Percy's conversation, and I realised that was such a Damian thing to do, that I thought I could actually add that idea in! The person was Lovely_Cryztal1412, I think. [they actually commented on this Q&A chapter thing, but um, sorry, wattpad wasn't really letting me tag this person smh] Well, that was a small idea i thought was actually reasonable, and decided to add it in, cus well, it didn't really make a huge difference in the story, except more percy and damian talking (sorry, arguing) time, and was a nice way to involve a reader in the story.

Oh right, and the question from me, is above- in that humongous paragraph [im sorry TT], about the one shots.

Um anyways, let me know what you guys think. TYSM, and have a good year.

: )

ALSO:

Jhjshdiskehdjsis

Jhjshdiskehdjsis.
What?! Seriously guys tysmmmmmm. I honestly love that people like this story and it's so awesome whenever a certain milestone or achievement is made. I mean honestly, this is sooooooo cool. Thanks!