Chapter 27

Woah updating so soon? Who are you and what have you done to the author-

Anyways, enjoy lol

(Y/n) didn't know what to do because adrenaline was still pumping and she couldn't believe that she just pulled a protagonist move on the enemy and talked him into changing sides.

Beware the power of the main character.

"Holy fuck..." Sanemi whispered as he tried to pry his fingers off as his knuckles turned pale white.

Gyomei was still tense, wondering if there was going to be a sudden earthquake before nodding, signaling that there was no danger.

(Y/n) being the blind fuck she is, was still tense till Sanemi realized that oh, she's blind now.

"(Y/n), we survived this fight, let's go and hurry and find the others."

(Y/n)'s grip loosened and she immediately rushed to where she can head Muichirou's harsh breathing, kneeling down, she muttered if they are still alright to fight, she felt Sanemi beside her, pulling up his little brother as both nodded, turning around, Sanemi looked at (Y/n) before he tapped his foot twice.

She nodded.

Then the two brothers set off without another word.

"Muichirou and I shall head off to track down Muzan, he should be vulnerable at the very moment due to Tamayo-san."

(Y/n) nodded as she stood up, her grip tightening as her heart clenched in sadness, she was blind again.

Damn.

"Are you alright with this change (Y/n) nee-san?" Muichirou asked suddenly as he stood up, startled (Y/n) turned her head at the mist pillar in surprise before smiling.

"Yeah."

She stepped towards him and placed her hand on his head.

"Now you be alright okay? Don't push yourself to hard."

The 'and please survive' part left unsaid.

The mist pillar patted her hand in response before both the rock and mist pillar left.

(Y/n) gazed after their direction before a crow flapped down upon her shoulder, a paper tag suddenly attached itself to her and she smiled.

"Thank you."

Trust Yushiro to have your back, now she can see faint outlines of her surroundings due to the blood demon art.

Alright then.

"Let's go." She muttered softly, quickly jumping into the hole where she came from in the first place, landing down, the crow that was on her shoulder flew into the air and cawed.

"Heading towards Upper Moon 2! Caw!"

(Y/n) didn't need to be told twice and started to sprint real quick, rushing through the hallways before the crow suddenly dived down through a door that opened up.

She didn't think twice and jumped down, tensing as the door behind her shut as she plunged within the darkness.

Then she heard the warning of landing and she prepared herself.

It hurt like a bitch.

But her wounds from the earlier battle said otherwise.

She looked up and squinted as the blood demon art faintly showed her of a lily pond...

A lily pond.

Third door to her right.

She charged in and raced forward, her sword already drawing out as Douma looked up and smiled.