Chapter 21

Guess 👏🏻
Who 👏🏻
Updated 👏🏻
This 👏🏻
Shit 👏🏻

Like finally, after many months and years of suffering—
Exaggeration who? The Hashira's duh-

WARNING: UNEDITED CHAPTER!!!

BASICALLY FILLED WITH CRACK BECAUSE AUTHOR DON'T REMEMBER PLOT AND CAN'T PLAN FOR LIFE!!!

Also manga spoilers.

Also because school is done.

"Move it!!"

"Someone help!! Please he's not moving!!"

"RUN!! THERE'S DEMONS— ARGAH!!"

"AITA MOVE!!!"

The fire crackled and the rooftops exploded, debris flew everywhere as the humans moved towards safety, a (h/c) woman sprinted across the falling debris in swift movements, putting the Sound Hashira's ninja movements to shame.

The screams continued to fill the air as another rooftop exploded, a boy with checkered green haori jumped out and pranced away as two demons followed after him, one of them holding the fan took notice of the woman sprinting towards them and grinned.

He raised the fan, Tanjiro whirled around immediately and screamed.

"Nee-san!!"

(Y/n) skidded to a stop and whirled around sharply, pushing off the roof immediately as a huge whirlwind whipped through the area.

Gunshots rang, attracting the two demons as (Y/n) withdrew her weapon, sidestepping every attack, whirling her weapon, causing many injuries to appear and left the demon to continue bleed.
The one holding the pole growled and raised the staff, and shot it down, barely missing (Y/n)'s face as she stepped back and stepped forward once again to attack.

What she forgot was that the staff can help the demon to emit electrical energy.

Mitsuri jumped in, her sword moved around like a whip as Genya back her up with more gunshots.

"Kanroji-san! Genya-san! If we cut the demons they form into different people!"

Kanroji backed up and grabbed (Y/n) and Tanjiro out the way as Electric energy ran through their area, she nodded to (Y/n) before she grinned.

"Arigato Tanjiro-kun! I'll be taking care of this with Nezuko-Chan and Genya-kun!"

Gazing at (Y/n), who nodded in return, she focused her attention back at the front as the pink eyed girl landed beside her, growling as she remembered how they shot beams at Tanjiro.

Then hell exploded all over the place.

~~~

"Move, that's an Uppermoon, if they managed to find a place like this than there is bound to be another one as there are 3 Hashira's here at the moment."

(Y/n) explained quickly as she lifted another huge Boulder, Tanjiro pulling them out before (Y/n) paused to see a vase lying in the middle of the debris, unharmed.

She pulled her katana out...

And a giant monstrous Fish climbed out, it's... muscles... bulging.

Tanjiro felt his eyebrows twitch as he can't unsee this.

And then Lady Luck came to visit by dropping off another vase with another fish climbing out, (Y/n) stared and slid into stance, not even giving it another moment as she appeared above the fishes head, stabbing it in the eye with senbon needles, freshly coated with wisteria poison before slicing the vase on its back into pieces.