Chapter 16

A/n: Recently, I've started reading these Wattpad book clichés and mistakes before noticing a comment about announcements so I've decided to not make a chapter of an A/n and instead just putting them up the top of the chapter or at the end.

Yeah.

~~~~~~~~~

Also, shout out to FransDetermin4709 !!!

~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean Tamayo-san."

Tamayo closed her eyes before re-opening them again, "I meant what I meant (Y/n)-chan, I have known you in multiple timelines and I do plan on creating more poisons and antidotes to use against Muzan."

(Y/n) continued staring at her before she lifted her hand up and pinched the bridge of her nose as Tamayo took another sip of her tea.

"Is it a blood demon art?"

"Indeed."

Silence continued to follow that word and (Y/n) was in deep thought, it wasn't mentioned in the manga, nor was it mentioned in the anime. Tamayo has known her in multiple timelines which she remembers the memories from her other selves.

Yushiro on the other hand was growling at her behind Tamayo.

Which (Y/n) proceeded to ignore but coo on the inside.

"But how?"

Tamayo set down her cup for tea and tucked a strand of hair back, "I have answered you, it is a blood demon art I own, or to be exact, from my other self."

And that, made (Y/n) pause.

If Tamayo regained her memories from her other self, who knew which other people would've gained their memories from the other timelines.

Oh hell, this is a disaster.

(Y/n) gritted her teeth before nodding.

"You're wondering about what happens if many others has remembered their memories from other timelines right?"

(Y/n) jerked up and stared into the deep purple eyes before nodding in confirmation, Tamayo smiled. "That, you shall not need to worry dear, Yushiro has also regained an ability from his other self, making it easier for us to hunt down the others who has remembered."

She stared at the female and male demon who both stared(growled) at her in return before (Y/n) huffed put a low laugh, she nodded and knelt down to Tamayo.

"I sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart Tamayo-san."

Tamayo shook her head, "No need, although I do have a request..."

(Y/n) looked up and her eyes widened with shock at her request before nodding. "Understood."

Tamayo smiled.

"Thank you."

(Y/n) shifted her katana back away in her sheath as she pondered the timeline that's flowing now, it was definitely different from all the previous ones although Douma was the one dead first instead of Akaza.

But if she killed Douma then Akaza shall be harder to execute when he became upper moon 2 due to the amount of blood he received from wannabe Michael Jackson.

(Y/n) hummed again, noting that Tanjiro and the others should be coming back from the red light district.

She sighed, hoping that Tengen didn't loose an arm this time.