Chapter 3

Disclaimer! Kimetsu No Yaiba rightfully belongs to Koyoharu Gotouge

TRIGGER WARNING OF BLOOD AND RAPE!

(Y/n) (L/n) walked through the deserted streets, hearing the soft rustles of leaves and the animals in action, humming quietly, wondering what shall she do.

[Ok, I sound like as if I'm trying to make a olden era story 😂]

Well, obviously she should find a place to stay first but, like, she already walked out of the city streets and was currently walking straight through the forest. Dawn was approaching and she was heading towards the warm light, in case of demons popping outta nowhere to say BOO!

A strong sound of leaves rustling behind her got (Y/n) jumping away and narrowing her eyes.

Till a squirrel popped out and scurried away, her eyes twitched.

'Damn, these rustles are giving me the creeps of that upper moon's eyeball.' She thought, 'I hope there's no more eyes following me.'

Y/n stayed put for just a bit longer before hurrying out of the forest and spotted a road, (Y/n) stepped into the main path and walked down the path, watching out for a sign of living.

But nothing went past her as several minutes passed and not a single horse or wagon was in sight, and now this.

Was what makes things suspicious.

When there's clearly a village down the hill, and it was still early in the morning but horses or wagons could've been going on their journey now.

She fastened her pace and bolted down the path and came to a stop, instead of seeing a happy, wonderful village with children screaming with happiness and adults selling food or toys and accessories, this was practically like a swamp.

Children with a skeleton lie body, kinda like hers for now. Dirty and thin, with no food or water going around and whatsoever.

There was adults, just roaming around, with a bottle of wine and just smashing it onto a kids head before grabbing their heads and stuffed it into a barrel filled with dirty water.

(Y/n) decided, that never ever, should she let anyone that she knows to see this, for it was disgusting, absolutely disgusting. (Y/n) stepped forward but hesitated then shaking her head as she took another step to enter the village.

She then remembered that she was in a 8-9 year old body as an adult stared at her with its piggy eyes.

She hurried away before that old man can get any disgusting ideas of raping.

Then she bumped into a adult, 'Crap.' Y/n thought then backed away. 'What bad luck I have.'

The adult turned around, clearly drunk before lunging at her, bottle raised and he smashed her on the side of the head with it. "Gah!" (Y/n) shrieked in pain and stumbled a few steps back, blood slowly dropped from her head and down the side of her face.

Now what did (Y/n) do next?

She grabbed a huge piece of shard from the glass bottle and stabbed the man in the place of where the sun doesn't shine upon, then she ran, not even bothering to look at the man kneeling down, holding his groin as blood seeped through the hands.

That's what he get.

"Huff, huff, huff-phew." She whispered, grunting a bit at the pain in her head as she collapsed onto the ground.

"Geez, this body needs to be trained up, it's too weak." Groaning again she looked around to see another forest up ahead and without even thinking, she just walked right ahead into the forest taking another deep breath before taking a seat down. "That. Was. Creepy." She declared before ripping of a piece of the dirtied kimono she was wearing.