Chapter 34

Me ready to upload chapters me this book.

Also me with loads of schoolwork piled behind my back.

I actually planned on uploading this tomorrow but like... nahhh imma upload this today :3

The water pillar immediately raced forward and knocked Tanjiro out of the shadow, tumbling along with him before blocking a jab at his face.

Makomo slid forward, her katana flying towards Tanjiro's(the demons-) neck before skidding back as the male kicked her in the stomach before whirling around rapidly to block Sabito's swipe.

Makomo ducked behind Sabito and raced forward to jab again, the sharp pain of her injuries throbbed in reminder.

A reminder that she can never use her full speed again.

And Sabito wasn't phasing any better, the large deep injury carved into his back mocked him, slowing down his movements as blood kept pouring out.

And don't get her started on Giyuu.

A missing arm.

And multiple small wounds all over his body.

Giyuu flipped away and immediately raced at Tanjiro again, slicing through his legs and Makomo pounced upon the newly turned demon.

And if Sabito and Giyuu didn't know her better.

They would've commented that she didn't care for Tanjiro.

But she really did.

And then Tanjiro stopped burning under the sun.

"Please..."

Tanjiro's eyes fixed on Makomo as she looses her grip in shock.

"Please just die as a human..."

Makomo skidded back, planting her feet down sharply to keep her stable as Sabito raced forward, a water dragon charging as Tanjiro jumped out of the way.

His arm charging at Sabito's chin and the salmon-hair coloured man jumped out of the way before Makomo slid down and jumped back up to avoid the jabs and punches aimed at her.

Then all three water users raced at Tanjiro.

And Tanjiro unleashed the flesh whips, sudden sharp whirlwinds appeared in the air and Inosuke raced forward, his sword blocking his attack which aimed at Giyuu.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

Inosuke screamed as Tanjiro jumped back and crouched low.

"That's the HanHan haori guy! That's our friend!" Inosuke shouted and stopped as demon pupils stared back at him.

Zenitsu came in and collapsed at the sight, tears dripped down as he stared in disbelief.

"No way..."

He stared at the scene as the man he once knew as Tanjiro whipped his head around.

"Tanjiro?" Zenitsu whispered and a tear slid down his cheek.

"No one can fight anymore, we're all beat up and bleeding out..." then he stood up and stumbled forward, his senses numb and tears began fully sliding down.

"What about Nezuko... Tanjiro?"

And the man he once knew as Tanjiro leaped.

Footprints appeared on the gravel and Tanjiro flashed before Inosuke's eyes, both the human and demon exchanged their blows, the air rippled and the sounds of metal clanging raced through the opening.