Chapter 2

I do not own demon slayer nor it's plot! (Wish I did though)
CONTAINS SPOILERS
Key:
H/c = hair colour
E/c = eye colour
Y/n =your name

(Y/n) jolted up and groaned, her head pounding as she regained her senses slowly. She rubbed her (E/c) eyes as her eyes adjusted the light and her surroundings, startled, she stood up and peeked out from the alleyway and blinked.

(Y/n) is... well, surprised yet confused, there was markets with different types of stores selling food, toys, clothes, jewellery, etc but the thing was that all this....

This was in anime version.

And it looks so real!

(Y/n) gasped as she looked the other way, her brain soaking every detail like a sponge to water. The people, the lights and stalls, animals and even the outfits! Was in anime style....

(Y/n) giddily took a step but wobbled and fell down, she hissed with pain and then realised something yet more surprising, the pain felt unbelievably real, it was like every time when she fell over and misplaced a bone or something, normally it would feel like a confusion and a blurry feeling in her dreams but it was so realistic and sharp. She looked down fully and stared before letting out a small yelp of surprise.

This was not her body and yet she was dressed in rags, covered with dirt, different looks and in an unknown place. Her original hair colour has now turned to bright but kinda dull (H/c) and her original eye colours was now turned to dull (E/c).

(Y/n) was pretty sure that she was dreaming, but that's not what she should be worrying right.

What (Y/n) was worrying about is that her height has changed, to 3'24 somewhere! Possibly even shorter! It was now literally as tall as a kindergartener kid's height. (Y/n) panicked and looked behind to see a puddle of blood from where she was lying before.

Huh?

She looked at herself again to fully analysis her new body where she found scars, whip marks, bruises, some tiny infected wounds and worst of all, there was dried blood was dribbling down her chin but it was all dried up.

(Y/n) paired before seeing a puddle of water near the puddle of blood.

(Y/n) gulped before limping towards the puddle of water where she internally and mentally shrieked inside, she looked like a freaking 7 years old!

(Y/n) cried on the inside, remembering her parents teasing her about her height. She dropped her head down in shame not even realising that a couple just came into the alleyway to see a puddle of blood and a girl whining in front of a puddle of water.

They was looking at her in utter confusion. (Y/n) looked back up and threw the middle finger at the couple, telling them to F off.

The couple frowned before going away, finding another alleyway to do their dirty business.

She stared back down before realising that this body.

Was the exact same body as the girl in her dream, she gaped. 'What's going on? Maybe this is still a dream? What even happened when I fell asleep?!'

She glanced back up and felt a slight deja vú, somehow this place felt familiar but she couldn't put a finger on it, (Y/n) clearly remembered when she has seen this place before and where she has seen it. Getting up, heading out of the alley, she started walking around, but she didn't get very far until a man chased after her with a knife, shouting at her to pay up for the meat she stole.

Geez!

What did this original person do?!

Everyone's staring at her like she's a parasite!!!