Chapter 23

Yes, updating again cause I didn't want to leave you guys on a cliffhanger.

Also heavy manga spoilers ahead.

And I also rushed this since I have school tomorrow.

"And you Muzan, have stepped on the tigers tail countless times. So you are incurring the wrath of the dragon."

"In essence..."

"You have basically awoken a sleeping creature that's been slumbering for a long time. And they absolutely despise you."

"They will never let you go."

- Kagaya Ubuyashiki

"EMERGENCY SUMMON!! EMERGENCY SUMMON!! ATTACK ON UBUYASHIKI ESATE!! ATTACK ON UBUYASHIKI ESTATE..."

Quickly..

hurry up..

Oyakata-sama...

come on...

make it!!!

Flashback...

"We should have at least two pillars guarding Oyakata-Sama at minimum." Sanemi suggested.

The pillars had gathered in a circle a day before the attack, all looking very grim as they hoped to survive the future.

"Can't you do something about this Himejima-san?"

"...Impossible."

He clasped his hands together and tears streamed down his face. "I became a pillar when I was nineteen and have been asking him for years straight. But he refuses to budge."

Mitsuri looked unhappy at the next couple of sentences spoken.

"He insists that someone as strong as a pillar shouldn't be wasted on the likes of him... it's a problem."

(Y/n) frowned and ruffled her hair, this was too troublesome, their leader is too selfless.. he needs to know that they're there for him...

Shinobu sighed.

"I heard that the heads of the Ubuyashiki family have never even had a bodyguard throughout history..."

~~~

The mansion had exploded in front of the hashira's eyes, forever stamped across their minds, marking their failure to protect their leader.

The fire crackled loudly and the smell of blood and burning flesh travelled far and wide.

Tanjiro felt sick.

But he continued on running beside the water pillar.

~~~

Muzan growled in anger as he is immobilized within the chaos, suddenly realising that a demon created by his own blood was in front of him...

And ready to get her revenge too...

"TAMAYO!!" He snarled in anger, already ready to transform and devour her.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE..."

The female demon laughed, her eyes stared into the person who had turned her life upside down.

"Do you have any idea what's inside it?" She said haughtily, sweat dripping off her face as her fist was absorbed into the demons body.

"You absorbed my fist Muzan, a drug to tURN DEMONS BACK INTO HUMANS."