Chapter 1

Disclaimer!!!
I do not own Demon slayer. The plot of the anime is just to great for me to own it.

If there's a spelling error or a part that doesn't make sense, tell me in the comments and I'll be sure to correct it!

"I am not hated by people."

(Y/n) burst into giggles and clutched her stomach as she rolled off the bed and fell onto the floor, she laughed at Kochou Shinobu and Kamado Tanjirou's reaction when the water pillar, Tomioka Giyuu said those words but to be honest, (Y/n) likes Giyuu, he just had a bad parts that made him like this.

But then again.
It was truly a wonderful sight.

(Y/n) (L/n), a 14 year old girl currently in high school, takes fighting lessons, and always stays up late reading or watching her favourite anime.

(Y/n) has bright (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes, often gets good grades but she wasn't a teachers pet nor a rebel, she was what people can call an 'average'.

(Y/n) munched on her KitKat and settled back down to watch the rest of the episode. As she did so, part of (Y/n)'s brain really hoped that there was no crumbs on her bed.

Time flew quickly, (Y/n) was just finishing up the episode when she had a sudden realisation and she looked up at the clock and watched as the second hand moved around, closing her iPad, she headed to her bookshelf, pulled out some manga and re-read all the books. Y/n sighed, slamming the book shut and placed it back on the shelf, hoping that season two of Demon slayer would hurry up and release itself.

But she then remembered that they were making the season two into a movie. Groaning once again, she went back towards her bed and yeeted herself on there.

She heard a snap.

Her eyes narrowed and looked under to see a wood broke, she groaned before thinking that she was getting fat but then realising that this bed was 30 times older than her.

She grinned before climbing back onto her bed, carefully this time.

A few moments later, (Y/n) jumped up and landed with a soft thud, brushing of the invisible dust as she looked at her phone. A beautiful, warm Sunday evening, lying on bed watching anime. Perfect life. Well not exactly.

Lol

You know that moment when there's literally nothing to do, and it's afternoon/nighttime, and you're just wandering around, really bored and going through all the available activities that you can think of but then get the sudden idea of doing homework but then say: "Nah I'll do it later"?

Yeah this is one of the moments =w=

(Y/n) walked out of her room and wandered around aimlessly, wondering if she should go to her friends house, barge in, and get hype.

(Y/n) immediately shook her head, suddenly remembering what her friend could be like whenever she is pissed. Y/n gulped, not wanting to experience the scene.

(Y/n) then wondered when her parents would be back considering they always worked till around 8:30 till 9:45 somewhere, heading downstairs and towards the kitchen, a thought suddenly popped up.

'Did we have any homework?' Y/n wondered, and she stood there completely still. A moment later. . .

"Homework!" Y/n cried angrily and climbed back up the stairs but came back down later, annoyed. "I'll do it tomorrow, there's still a day left to do it anyways." She mumbled. "Climbing up the stairs for nothing, hmph."

"At least I did something though."

(Y/n) stopped before face-walled. "Great now I'm just talking to myself!"