Chapter 12

I read some comments and they were asking if I could update soon and my first thought was:

'When was the last time I updated?'

When I checked? And I oop-

"Good morning everyone, it feels like a beautiful day." Kaguya stepped forward slowly with the help of his daughters leading him.

Straight dark hair, pure white eyes but half his face...

"The sky is a perfect blue, isn't it?" He continued softly, "It makes me very happy that we can have our twice-yearly Hashira meeting...without having any members changed."

Tanjiro stared at the man as he stood in front of all Hashira's.

'Is that the master of the mansion? Are those scars? No, is he ill?' He thought but went back into reality as (Y/n) nudged at him again to pay attention.

Sanemi looked up slightly.
"Master, I sincerely pray for your increased happiness. It is good to see you so healthy."

Tanjiro blinked, what the hell happened to the explosive made a moment ago?

The man sat down slowly, "thank you, Sanemi."

Mitsuri and Soji pouted, well, only Mitsuri pouted but Soji sighed and cried silently.

'I wish I'd said that! I'd like to greet the Master,' Mitsuri's lips trembled a bit.
'Damnit Sanemi, you just had to steal my line.' Soji cried his crocodile tears silently before focusing back on Kaguya.

But then Sanemi continued.

"I apologise but, before the hashira meeting, would you be so kind to tell us... about this corps member who travels with a demon, Kamado Tanjiro?"

Tanjiro looked at Sanemi incredibly dumbfounded.

'He didn't seem to have manners before, but now he's incredibly polite!'

"Yes. My apologies for surprising you." He closed his eyes before lifting it up towards the direction of the hashira.

"I have accepted Tanjiro and Nezuko. And I want everyone else to do the same."

(Y/n), Tsukiko and Soji looked down while the rest of the pillars looked surprised and dumbfounded.

To be truthful, the three of them was trying very, very hard to control their laughter because the faces on their fellow Hashira's was absolutely fucking

H I L A R I O U S

Klik ktk

Gyomei frowned, "Ah..even though my master requests it...I cannot resent."

Tengen shifted his headband, "I too, must stylishly oppose. I can't accept a corps member consorting with a demon."

(Y/n) snorted slightly and earned a glare from Tengen.

Mitsuri beamed, "I will do anything you say master!"

"No matter what happens, I'll forget it right away..." Muichiro spoke in a daze before falling silent again.

Shinobu was silent and so was Giyuu.

Obanai's face hardened, "I can't believe it," he growled and his snake friend hissed as well, "More than anything.... I hate demons."

"Master, I respect you from the bottom of my heart, but I do not understand this. I am against it... with all my strength!" Then he nodded at (Y/n), "Sorry (Y/n)."

(Y/n) waved her hand in an 'it's all good'.

Soji beamed and gave a thumbs up while Tsukiko grunted out a slight approval.