Valentines special

Love:
1. An intense feeling of deep affection;
2. A great interest and pleasure in something;
3. Feels deep affection for someone;
4. Like or enjoy very much.

(Y/n) fiddled the soft blue petal as her hair waved softly in the breeze as the sun shines down upon her. Today was basically a day off for many demon slayers, demons included surprisingly although casualties will be high rated in this time of the year.

Valentine's Day.

(Y/n) grimaced slightly at the thought of having a lover but sighed wistfully, remembering all those times how she simped for so many anime males and females.

She remembered how she cried for Obanai and Mitsuri near the end of the manga, from both joy and sadness.

She remembered how she defended Giyu when her acquaintances back in the modern world talked about how much depression he might have or how stupid he looked with a bushy ponytail.

She remembered how loudly she squealed while watching fight scenes of many different anime like damn, Nicholas Brown so be hitting different at times.

(Y/n) stared off into the distance, lost in her memories as Tengen rounded the corner of her estate, raising his eyebrow as (Y/n)'s expressions changed so many times when she is off into wonderland.

He silently sneaked behind her, slowly leveling his hands beside her hips before grabbing her up into the air, despite how strong she is. (Y/n) is incredibly tiny.

(Y/n) shouted and surprise and wrestled against his holds, kicking at his chin and chest while shouting, "TENGEN YOU BUTTHEAD!!! PUT ME DOWN!"
"Nope I'm bringing you to the others,"
"TENGEN!!!!"

Tengen barely managed to dodge a hidden knife in her sleeves.

Obanai rubbed his face from stress, silently panicking at his terribly wrapped gifts that lasted on his work table, like how the heck did Kyojuro even wrapped his?!? Hello????

Obanai glared at the deformed wrapped up gift before sighing, ready to restart the entire whole thing but then the tatami door slid open and Mitsuri came in like "Yoo-hoo!"
Obanai stared at her before glancing back down at the deformed gifts and soon died within embarrassment on the inside. Mitsuri ended up seeing the gifts for her and (Y/n) although she was kind off to dense to realise it was for her and (Y/n).

"Oh I can help you with that!"

Why does Obanai feel like his pride just cracked?

By the time we reach to where Yushiro is finished preparing the valentines gift for Tamayo-San, he was a stuttering mess but ended up thrusting the gifts into her hands, a smiled was returned and Yushiro promptly passed out.

To be truthful, Tengen was told to stall (Y/n) by the Hashira meeting place so that everyone who had an affection for her can just party and give it to her to celebrate Valentine's Day.

And that 'stall' ended up being the two pillars sparing, one to save his manhood and another trying to get payback for hitting her in the butt.

Muichirou silently made a flower crown out of red roses and these tiny white flowers. 'What was the name of these flowers again?' He silently wondered before blinking, realizing that he lost track of what he was supposed to be doing once again.

Silently frowning at himself, he began to question many things but continued working on his gift for (Y/n), slowly blinking at a shadow fluttering around, he glanced up slightly at a nearby butterfly before reaching out to pluck the wings of it, only to get slapped in the hand by an angry looking Shinobu.