Chapter 29

Update moment ()

Warning - Blood, blood, blood! And death 💀

(Y/n) blinked before dropping down onto the ground as Obanai stumbled and grabbed his katana.

She stared up at the sky and stared, her mind whirling around in questioning before she realized that holy shit- it's the final battle, final act.

Then she realized : Oh shit we're outside.

The she looked around and realized that : Oh shit this place is the city.

Still in her own thoughts, (Y/n) didn't realize she was unconsciously using her past selves power and was slowly healing, not taking into mind that she can now move her broken limbs thanks to the authors logic-

Call it the MC power move-

Suddenly realizing someone was moving beside her, she whirled around only to realize that it was Obanai's presence behind her.

"Shit (Y/n), are you okay? How in the world are your limbs healed-?" Obanai rambled as he quickly checked her for injuries until a sudden explosion caused both of them to whirl around.

Both pillars paled.

"DO YOU INTEND TO KEEP ME HERE UNTIL SUNRISE?!"

The demon roared as several limbs whirled around, creating havoc and tearing through the ground, civilians who were peacefully sleeping woke up and scrambled to get out of this place.

"TRY IT, IF YOU CAN!"

Immediately, (Y/n) raced out of the way as Obanai ran the opposite direction, both pillars ducking out of the way as the ground behind them was tipped to shreds.

(Y/n) cursed and skidded away, launching herself away from the attacks using the rubbles before hearing a familiar flap of wing movements and she looked up.

"HEY! HOW LONG TILL SUNRISE?!" She shouted as she batted away the limbs that clawed their way towards her.

"Caw! There's still an hour and a half left!"

Swearing underneath her breath rapidly, she charged in, following the love pillars footsteps as she waited for Tomioka to do his form since they both knew their form patterns don't match.

"Breath of snake, third form."

"Breath of love second form."

The duo weaved through the attacks as the water pillar came in. "Breath of water, eight form."

(Y/n) immediately ducked through and slipped into stance, "Breath of Nirvana flame, third form."

Muzan whirled his limbs to stab the nirvana pillar as the snake pillar took the chance and weaved his katana through the demon's defenses.

'Straight to the neck!' He thought but then his eyes widened.

His katana was going through the demons throat, effective and all, the demon didn't die and didn't weaken after a single hit.

(Y/n) sliced the katana through and confusion filled her eyes as she skidded out of the way, blocking another set of attacks as she listened to her comrades exclamations.

"Eh? EH?!" Mitsuri shouted in disbelief as she cartwheeled out of the way and backflipped out of the way, "WE HIT HIM! BUT WE DIDN'T CUT HIM?"

Giyu skidded away, his eyes trained on the whirling limbs and his mind was a mess.