Last Summer

*Taehyung*

"So what are your plans for today?", Jungkook asked me while hitting my thigh softly with the palm of his hand. "And most importantly, am I included in them?", he added with a smirk.

"Well...", I started looking a little guilty in Jimin's direction. "Since the finals start in less than a week, Jimin and I wanted to go to the library after breakfast to study some more." I had not yet finished my sentence when Jungkook's smile dropped.

"Ah. You can come of course. But I think you might get bored because we are not doing anything fun, just studying", I tried to explain. "Don't worry. I understand completely. Your exams are around the corner. Of course, you should study", Jungkook said, and his smile reappeared on his lips, trying to ensure me that it was alright.

"Sorry", I mumbled and looked down at my lap, "For once we have a little more free time and I cannot spend it with you. Sorry, Jungkook". "It is fine, I told you. You should not worry so much about little things. Go study during the day with Jimin and we will spend the evening together", Jungkook said. He got up, kissed my cheek softly and carried the last plate to the sink.

***

We had been studying in the school library for about an hour, when Jimin's stomach started growling. "Are you hungry?", he asked. "Not really", I replied without looking up from the textbook. This chapter about the rise of Korea's economy was interesting but also very detailed and I still struggled with some of the jargon.

"I will go grab a sandwich at the cafeteria. It should be open today. Do you want anything?", Jimin asked while searching in his backpack for his wallet. "I am fine. Thanks. I will grab something later maybe. You want me to join you?", I asked. "No. Continue studying. I will be back in about 15 minutes". "Sure." "Text me if you change your mind and want something", Jimin insisted for the last time and walked through the corridor towards the elevator. "Okay. Thanks.", I whispered after him.

When I finished rereading the chapter, Jimin must have been gone for ten minutes. I was looking up from the textbook. The sun that had waked Jungkook and me this morning was gone. The sky was cloudy and grey. It had not yet started raining but one could smell it already in the air.

Since the school had been built on a hill, next to a little parc and forest, one could see a large part of the city from above. The view was truly amazing.

As I was gazing out of the window, I heard footsteps approaching. I turned around, wanting to welcome Jimin back, "Hey, you were fast! You were not even gone for 15 min-...". But it was not Jimin.

"Hi", the girl said in a small voice. She was rather small but her burgundy, brown hair was so long that it fell over her shoulders down to her waist. She wore a plain white t-shirt combined with a pair of sky blue jeans. She was holding a few books and a pen.

"You must have dropped this", she said and handed me a green pen with frogs on it. "It was lying on the floor", she added hastily. I could see her cheeks blush as she spoke. I looked down at the pen. It was not mine. I did not own any decorated pens. Nevertheless, I took it from her and thanked her.

And she kept standing there. "I am Hyun Seung-Hee."

"