Body heat

*Taehyung*

I woke up multiple times during the night. Was it even the night? I don't know. The bedroom was plunged in the dark. The hyungs seemed to be gone but Jungkook was lying next to me whenever I opened my eyes. Sometimes I could see him staring at me. He seemed concerned and unhappy. There was a big frown between his brows. Sometimes his lips moved but somehow I did not understand him. I wanted to close my eyes only a moment because they felt so heavy, but when I opened them again, Jungkook was sleeping. The time seemed to pass without me noticing it.

***
The next time I woke up, Jungkook was leaning over me, kissing my cheek. He told me something I could not hear. My ears were like clogged. It felt like my head was under water and Jungkook's voice was too far away for me to hear it. I concentrated hard on the sound of his voice but it was helpless. I could not understand him.

He tapped my arm, frowning. I looked up at him, not understanding what he wanted from me. Then he pulled my arms up, pinning my body down with his own body so that I was unable to move but would keep my arms up, high in the air. Then he pulled my shirt over my head and I had to blush.

Even though I felt dizzy I did not mind him undress me. I wrapped my arm around his back and pulled him down upon me. Apparently Jungkook had not been expecting this reaction because he lost his balance and with a loud ouf he landed on top of me. I giggled.

Jungkook was trying not to crush me under his weight but I would not let go of him. I liked to feel his body on top of me. I purred and kissed his neck. As I closed my eyes, wanting to inhale his odour, I felt myself getting lost again in the world of dreams.

***
The next time I was conscious, I felt a hand run over my pyjamas. Since Jungkook was the only boy I shared the bed with, I did not feel alarmed. I kept my eyes closed, too tired to open them anyway. When one hand slid over my groin, I let out a moan and moved my hips in reply. Ready for action !

But the hands moved on and a little later, they were pulling down my pants. Jungkook was trying to undress me!

I opened one eye. Indeed, Jungkook was kneeling between my legs, taking off my pants. Naughty bunny, I thought. I took hold of his hand. I was about to guide it to my intimate part when I felt all the force leave my body again and I sank back into sleep.

I could not explain why I felt so sleepy and so dizzy. My head was heavy and my eyes hurt. I could not keep them open for long. But every time I woke up, Jungkook was there, next to me, holding me or touching me in some way or another. His presence was reassuring. If it had not been for him, I would have been afraid. Not being able to hear correctly and feeling constantly like one's head was under water was a horrible feeling. I had not felt as sick in a long time.

***
The next time I woke up, Jungkook was stripping down my pants once more. I felt that my upper body was already naked as a blow of cold air passed by. I shivered.

My movement made Jungkook look up. « You are awake », he mumbled. I just nodded, too tired to speak but happy to be able to hear his melodic voice again. « I will put you in new pyjamas because the one you wore is all sweaty », he explained calmly. « Mmhm », I answered. Even though my eyes still hurt, I forced them to stay wide open. I wanted to see Jungkook. My sight was blurry, but there he was... my Jungkook.

He caressed my head, brushing some hair out of my face. « You are still burning up ». There it was again, that concerned look. « Don't look so sad », I tried to say. My mouth felt weird. Talking felt weird. I was not sure if he had understood. To make my words clearer I hugged him and pulled him towards me.