New dorm ?

*Taehyung*

After Jungkook's rather unexpected reaction to my nibbling and teasing, I let him wander off to the bathroom to get cleaned up before the hyungs would get back from the agency.

While I was lying on my back, fixing the ceiling, I could hear the water run in the bathroom. My thoughts were restless. Jungkook's reddened face always popped back up in my mind, followed by the sight of his boxers with this wet spot on them. How could he enjoy this teasing so much?, I wondered. Were his nipples really so sensitive? And what about mine? How would I react if Jungkook started kissing, licking and nibbling on them? Would this also be enough to make me come? So many questions and no answers... yet. I wanted to ask Kookie if he could try to tease me the same way later tonight. Even though we had teased each other many times, none of us had jerked off. Not until today at least. Therefor, Jungkook's reaction had been a surprise for me.

With these thoughts in mind and especially the idea of Jungkook jerking off because of me pleasuring him, I felt my cock getting hard again. Afraid of Jimin's or Jin's unannounced appearance in the bedroom, I slipped under the sheets. Then I closed my eyes and took in deep and regular breaths to help me calm down.

******

Once Jungkook was all clean and properly dressed again, we helped Jin and Jimin in the kitchen to prepare the table and the food. Soon afterwards , the hyungs came back from the company and we started eating. The freshly prepared Kimchi tasted delicious. Should Jin ever decide to quit his job as an idol, he could still become a cook or an actor or a model... or just Mister world wide handsome.

Once our bellies had been filled, Namjoon shot a look at Jin

Once our bellies had been filled, Namjoon shot a look at Jin. He only nodded. Namjoon coughed to get our attention. Here it was. The discussion he had announced the other day...and the main topic would be no other than we... Jungkook and me, our relationship. Or at least, I guessed it would be.

"Well, aah, I don't know how to start this, so I will be straight forward. I think this will save us some time". All eyes were now on Namjoon, waiting expectantly for what might follow. Jin nodded again and placed one hand on his thigh, offering him comfort. "Aah, well, I think we have all noticed that since the beginning of Bangtan's creation, we have gotten to know each other better and we have started to enjoy each other's presence and company. Aah... and some of our relationships have become even more than just friendship", Namjoon went on. "Come to the point. We all know what you want to say anyways", Yoongi added, his head propped on his hand. " Okay... well...", Namjoon hesitated. His face had become all red.

An embarrassing silence filled the room. Namjoon gulped but could not bring the words over his lips.

"Oh for God's sake, Joonie! What Namjoon wants to tell you, is that he and I are dating!", Jin blurted out the words for him, "and as far as we know, we are not the only ones". His eyes were now resting on Jungkook and me, expecting us to raise our hands or to give us away in any other way.