But then Taehyung happened

*Jungkook*

Jin hyung and I discussed for another 20 minutes. I learned a lot about safe words and the importance of fixing the limits in a relationship. All along I had felt like a child, I was so inexperienced in this matter but at the end, I thought that I had learned a lot about myself and about relationships as well.

I took the paper bag with Tae's medicine from the table and strolled into the bedroom. Tae was lying on his right side, hugging his pillow and breathing peacefully. His lips were moving and he seemed to be talking in his sleep. His blanket must have slipped down because only his feet were covered by it, the rest of it hang down along the side of the bed.

As I moved closer, I picked up the blanket and covered Tae's upper body with it. Even if it was not particularly cold in the dorm, Tae had to stay warm in order to get better fast.

I tucked him in and set down next to him, caressing his hair. He was still very hot and sweaty. I bend over him and kissed his brow lightly. "Love, wake up", I whispered.

Tae kept muttering something but his his eyes started slowly fluttering open. I kissed the tip of his nose. "Time for your medicine", I added.

Lazily Tae opened his heavy eyes. He smiled at me. "Kookie... I am happy to wake up and to see your face". I smiled back at him. It was a good sign that he could speak.

I helped Tae sitting up in the bed. Carefully, I took the pillow he had been hugging in his sleep and placed it behind him so that he would be able to sit down more comfortably. Next, I took the glass from his nightstand and gave it to him. I made sure that he took his medication like indicated and that he swallowed the pills with enough water.

When I put the last pill in his mouth, he wrinkled his nose. "What's up?", I asked laughing at the sight of his grimace. "It tastes super bitter", he wrinkled his nose again in disgust. Smiling at him, I tapped his chin and filled his glass with more water. When he had swallowed the last pill, I kissed his forehead and told him how good he had been.

The medication started working an hour later. Tae's fever dropped and he stopped sweating. I changed his clothes and the blanket once more. Then we got comfortable in our bed, Tae lying between my legs, we watched some anime series.

One after another, the hyungs came checking in on him. They were trying to cheer him up and telling him how he looked already better or like Namjoon hyung put it, "more alive". When Jin hyung came back from the company, he started cooking. That evening he prepared a chicken soup especially for Tae and some ramen to accompany it. Namjoon did even allow us to eat in the bedroom for once.

Tae was sick for another two days and had to stay home. The first day, I begged our leader to stay with him and to write me some excuse for the school. After two hours of begging and pouting, my hyung finally gave in. Jin hyung being the oldest, he wrote the letter for my main teacher. Nevertheless, I had to promise them to go back to school on the next day.

So, the first day, I stayed with Tae, taking care of him, changing his clothes, showering him, giving him his medicine and feeding him. I was happy to see how fast his condition changed and became better. By the end of the day, his fever was all gone and he was starting to become his shining and funny self again. At night, we snuggled with each other and I kissed his face, his hands and neck. I did not dare getting more sexual though. In the end he fell asleep hugging me, just like he had hugged his pillow the other day.

The following day I had to go to school, keeping the promise that I had made to our leader. It was hard to leave Tae behind. In the morning I sneaked out off the bed, trying not to wake Tae. Before I left, I prepared his medicine on the nightstand and I checked that he was all covered up by the blanket. Yoongi, who would leave the house later, had to promise me to take care of my baby instead of me.