Too obvious

*Taehyung*

A week passed, then another and with the time I forgot about the fact that I had kissed Hobi hyung during Rookie King. Jungkook did not mention it either. He was still possessive and jealous, but by avoiding sensitive topics like "My boyfriend had kissed Hobi" he was able to control his emotions.

Meanwhile the fact that I was occupied with school (I was preparing the exams daily with Jimin and sometimes Namjoon hyung's help), the promotion of N.O and our upcoming album might have helped me get over it too. I liked Hobi hyung but nevertheless did I feel remorse.

There was only one last episode of Rookie King to shoot and then it would be all in the past and I hoped it would stay there for good.

Meanwhile, last week, Hobi, Jimin, Jungkook and I had been preparing the shooting of the music video Beautiful. When the day of the shoot finally arrived, the crew gave us some instructions. The four of us should turn around the same "beautiful" girl, reveal her our feelings and ask her out. This was all the music video was about. Jungkook was the first one to go talk to the girl. The manager had allowed us to touch the girl's hair and hand during the shooting to make it look more convincing to the audience. So, while Jungkook was trying to convince the girl to go out with him by giving her his lovey-dovey eyes and beautiful smile, I was observing him closely. I was not the jealous kind of boy, but I did not want my boy to get too close to her. Not even when it was only pretense. My eyes were always on him.

In the end, the shooting was wrapped up in less than two hours

In the end, the shooting was wrapped up in less than two hours. The staff congratulated us on the efficient work, and we drove back home to our dorm. In the car, Hoseok hyung and Jimin were sitting next to each other and they were looking at the shots that the movie director had chosen to keep and edit into the final music video. At the same time, I was sitting as close as possible against Jungkook, our knees were touching whenever the car drove over a bump. Hidden underneath the sleeves of our sweatshirts, our fingers were linked.

I sighed. I hated that we always needed to hide.

Jungkook had noticed me sighing and was looking questioningly at me. I just shook my head. Insistently, Jungkook kept looking at me. I shook my head once more and pressed his fingers between mine. Then, with my eyes I indicated him the rearview. The manager was driving the car but from time to time he checked upon us in the mirror.

Jungkook followed my stare. Unbothered, he checked the rearview, making sure that the manager was concentrated on the street, then he bent over and blew a soft kiss on my ear. Instantly, I felt myself blush. I turned around to look at my bunny. Jungkook was smiling at me. It was the same smile he had given the girl during the shooting, but this time the smile reached his eyes. It was like his eyes were ablaze and smiling at me. I blushed even more and fast, I turned my head to hide the blushing. I heard Jungkook giggle as he pressed my hand.

I was staring through the window, watching the people who came from work and were all dressed up, the man in suits and the women in skirts and high heels when suddenly, Jimin and Hobi hyung burst out into laughter. "Oh my god! Tae, you are hilarious!", Jimin blurted out.